Translate

May 20, 2019

A Nerd Can Dream

I loved Comic-con. I have loved it for a long time. Seeing all the people in costumes or just having a good time with friends or family... It was something to behold. Especially the cosplayers. There was just something about the dedication required to hand craft a costume and perfect a personality. It was astounding. I envied them, truly. With every part of me I envied them. The art of the performance. It was all just so beautiful to me. Truthfully though, what really got to me were the female cosplayers. Not for the reason you might think. Don't get me wrong, I admired their beauty, but that's not what did it for me. You see, I was a crossdresser. I wasn't transgender, no, but I loved the female form. I envied it. I wanted to be like them. Not because I felt like I was meant to be a woman, but because it felt good when I was one. Well, when I looked like one.
When I say looked like one I really meant it. I had all but perfected makeup and I kept my hair long. Luckily, I also had a fairly effeminate frame. All of that together meant that I could pass for a girl with relative ease. A fairly attractive one at that. Though, I had never been able to combine my envy with my passion. That was going to change. More than anything else I wanted to know that feeling. I wanted to feel the gratification of being at a con in full costume performing for everyone. That's why after last year's con I immediately started working on a Fiora cosplay. She was a great character from one of my favorite games League and her full suit of armor made it easier to hide my true features. Additionally I could add some cleavage and if I played my cards right with some clever stuffing there'd be no way anyone could find me out unless I wanted them to. As such, I started working.
I spent the next year painstakingly crafting my costume. From the cape to the armor I spared no detail. In the end I had made something far better than I had even thought I could. It was incredible, I had done the very thing that I had spent years admiring. Well, part of it at least. Once completing the costume I endeavored to perfect Fiora's mannerisms and accent. Eventually, I got myself up to a standard that I was proud of and all that was left was to actually go to the con.
With the costume on in addition to a stuffed chest piece you'd be hard pressed to see through my deception. Though, it wasn't enough. After a fun filled few hours I encountered someone I knew, John. It was so odd. He wasn't really into cons but for some reason he was there and to my horror he recognized me. To this day I can't tell you how, but, in the end, that's not what's important about this meeting.
"I always knew you had a secret hobby Alex."
I tried my best to play it off but he saw right through me. "I don't know what you're talking about, who's Alex?"
"Cut the shit. I know it's you. Don't worry though, I'm here to help."
I had no idea what that meant but I could've sworn I saw his eyes glow and I felt like he stared directly into my soul. After that he just left. I spent the rest of that day feeling sick. It got so bad that I had to leave early to go back to my hotel room as to not deposit my lunch onto my costume. I threw up 4 times in as any hours and I started getting really upset thinking that I'd have to sit out the rest of the con. Eventually, I just laid down hoping that I'd be better by morning. I didn't get much sleep that night. My body felt like it was on fire, and every 30 minutes it would feel like someone was molding my flesh like clay. I was in immense pain until about 3 AM when suddenly it all stopped. I went from the worst pain I'd ever felt to perfectly fine within an instant. I took my opportunity at that point and fell asleep soon after.
The next morning I woke up a bit groggy with the sheets feeling wet. I quickly got up and nearly fell over in the process. Everything felt different. I felt... softer... daintier. I felt more feminine. It even felt like... Before I could finish my thought I reached up to my chest and cupped what seemed to be breasts. What the hell? I made my way to the bathroom and was met with the biggest shock of my life. I was... a woman? How..? Just as soon as I asked the question I knew the answer. It was him. John. What had he done? That's when I heard a knock and then a voice from my hotel door.
"Alexis, come let me in."
I didn't know what else to do honestly. I needed answers and leaving him out in the hallway wasn't going to get me those.
"Ah, there you are. You're welcome by the way."
"What... how... why..."
"Shhhhhh, now's not the time for questions, now's the time for you to get acquainted with your new body."
I saw his eyes glow again and in that moment I lost control. My hand moved on its own and began rubbing my newly acquired clit before plunging a couple fingers into my delicate sex.
"You certainly turned out nice, that's thanks to you though of course. I based your new form off your costume. Good job on that by the way."
Every time I began to ask a question I couldn't. All I could do was softly moan as my hand pleasured me in ways that I'd never dreamed off.
"I have to say that I prefer this to the old you. Before you were hardly a man and, though, I could have fixed that by making you more masculine it was clear that you'd enjoy this more."
"This feels so weird." Wait, why did that come out? Was I just not allowed to ask questions?
"I bet it does. Though, I'm sure you'll get used to it."
"I've been crossdressing for a long time but I never wanted to be a girl."
"Oh my sweet Alexis, I'm sure you know that's not true. Here, I'll prove it"
Once again his eyes glowed but this time, nothing happened.
"Now, as you can see, you're still very much a woman."
And? Oh right, no questions.
"Well, I suppose I'll answer your question this time. I looked into you and made you into the person you feel you truly are... I'm sure you can piece together the rest from there."
Surely he was lying. I knew myself. I knew that I didn't want to be a woman. I knew that I wanted to suck his cock and fuck him for hours. Uhm... What? What had I... He must have messed with my head to make me think like that.
"Really? You think I'm that sadistic? I thought we were friends."
"You turned me into a girl somehow and now you're making me masturbate like a cam girl for you... Yeah, I'd say you're a little sadistic."
"You have a point there. I should just let you do what you want to do."
His eyes glowed again and this time I knew exactly what he had done. My arm stopped working my pussy and I felt my mouth watering as he pulled his shorts down.
"Go ahead, have it your way."
I couldn't help myself. I didn't lose control like I had before, but, there was nothing I could do to stop myself. I slowly crawled over to John before hesitantly taking his cock into my mouth. Try as I might I couldn't hate that feeling. I had another man's cock in my mouth and I couldn't so much as feel disgusted. I let my body do what it wanted. I found myself playing with that cock for a long time. Somewhere along the line I started enjoying it. I truly started to enjoy not only the taste but the feeling of having his sex glide through my lips and over my tongue. Absentmindedly, I began to play with my womanhood again and felt something inside me slowly building. Before too long soft moans began escaping despite the cock occupying my mouth.
"Stop!"
I froze. I didn't even look at him, not that I could, though I didn't see it I'm sure he used his power, it was the only explanation as to why I couldn't so much as blink right now.
"You were enjoying that weren't you? Oh yeah, you can move now but, no touching yourself, we'll get to that shortly."
"What the hell do you want from me?"
"Hmmm, it's a good question for sure, I'd ask the same if I was in your situation. I'm not terribly sure that you'll like the answer though."
"I assure you that after being forced to suck you off I want answers."
"You asked for it. Well, my dear Alexis, what I want from you is simple. I want you to stop lying to yourself."
"What is that supposed to mean?"
"I want you to accept that I'm just here to help you accept who you truly are. For instance, I just let you have your way with my cock, something that you desperately wanted."
"You're an asshole! You made me do that just like you made me finger myself!"
He sighed heavily. "Oh Alexis, we have a long way to go don't we? How about this, I'll let you prove it to yourself. First things first, though, I loved your costume, I feel that had you been who you were truly meant to be you'd have chosen something a little different."
I watched as his eyes glowed and felt him dress me in his mind.
"Go ahead, admire your creation. I made it based on the ideas rushing through that beautiful head of yours."
I stared into the mirror in horror. He could see my thoughts. That was clear to me now. I took in every inch of the costume that I now wore and examined it carefully. Every single detail. I had thought of them. I was wearing what I could only describe as a grown up version of Annie from League. It was the very thing that I wanted to make but knew I could never pull off believably.
"Now that you've got what you really wanted to wear, go to the con. Experience that which you have craved for so long. I'll wait here."
I did as he told me and left my hotel, not that I had much of a choice. I roamed the convention center aimlessly for a while before I decided that I'd better at least make the best of my awful situation. After that I started opening up. I put on the best damn performance I could muster given I had no practice. I skipped around and did my best to emulate the voice of an older Annie. I knew the lines as she was my favorite character so that wasn't a problem. I hit a stride after about 10 minutes and I stopped worrying about what had happened to me. That day, as Annie, as a woman, was the best of my life. I felt good, great even. Not even John could take away that day from me, then again, he was the one who gave it to me. Once everything started wrapping up for the day I began dreading the night I had ahead of me. I wanted to run, I really did. Sure I'd probably be stuck as a woman but, did I really care? Was that any worse than what John had in store for me? I felt compelled to return though, no doubt this was his doing, but, in the end, that didn't matter.
"Welcome back! How was your day? Oh, don't tell me, let me guess."
His eyes once again glowed and I waited for whatever he was doing to take effect.
"Oh, Alexis, don't worry, I'm just seeing your day. That's all for now, unless you want me to do something else that is."
"Can we just end this? If you change me back now I wont even be mad at you."
He sighed once again. "Alexis, what did I tell you? I just want you to be who you were mean to be."
"My name is Alex, not Alexis! I'm a man! All you're doing is making me your little plaything!"
"Looks like I'll have to resort to more drastic measures."
He eyes glowed once more and I felt as if I had been hit my a truck. I could hardly think but once I gathered myself I knew something was off.
"Now, I'm sure you're wondering why you feel like there is a horrible emptiness within you. Well, that's simple. I made you horny... really horny."
I couldn't believe him. Not because it didn't seem true but because I wasn't craving a woman. I wanted a man. I needed to be filled. He must have made me gay... or I guess... straight? Either way something was not right.
"What are we going to do here Alexis?"
"Nothing, you're just trying to turn me into your little slut. I don't like you, I don't like men, and I certainly don't like cock."
"Oh Alexis, I made no changes to your psyche. I simply made you horny."
I couldn't think straight. I needed to be taken. I needed him to take me. That is all I wanted. I wanted him to have his way with me.
"Fuck me."
"What was that? I must've misheard you."
"Fuck. Me."
"Y'know, it sounds like you want me to have sex with you. Is that what you're asking me to do?"
"Yes."
"No, I want to hear you say it."
"John, I want to have sex with you,"
"Atta girl."
His eyes glowed and I was suddenly on the bed, completely naked, with his cock ready to impale me.
"Now, just to make things..."
"Oh my god! Just make a woman out of me already!"
It was unreal just how good his cock made me feel. It was like nothing else I had ever experienced. After a while I didn't really want to be a man again, I never wanted that feeling to end, and if that meant living the rest of my life as this beautiful woman I was more than willing to make that trade.
"I told you this is who you were meant to be."
I couldn't even respond, I was too absorbed in my pleasure. Maybe he was right though. Maybe I was meant to be this way. Either way, I was pretty certain that I never wanted to go back. He knew this of course and once he was just about ready to pop he stopped pistoning in and out of me and brought his beautiful cock up to my face where I eagerly finished him off.
"Well, now that you're convinced, I'll leave you to it. I've changed your whole wardrobe and made it so all of your previous costumes fit your new form. Enjoy the rest of the con."
"What? You're leaving? Why? I thought this was all about getting me to fall for you or something."
"Not at all, like I said, I just wanted you to see who you truly are"
And with that, he left. I didn't really know how to feel to be completely honest but I did know that this was going to be my best experience at a con by far.
(It has been a while. But, here it is. I finally got to writing and finished a story that I started months ago. I was beginning to think I never would, but, here it is. I really liked the idea for this one in my head, and I'm glad I was finally able to finish it.

1 comment: