Translate

Mar 21, 2020

Mine Now

Chloe can see the homeless guy have been following her during her morning jog. He actually has been following Chloe since she left her house.
What came to terror is when she was blocked by the same guy on the street. He mumbled some words under his breath and both of heir soul were pulled out their body and entered each other.

"Awesome! I have tits now!" Chloe can hear her old voice, and she saw her old self were feeling up her own chest.
"Stop it! Don't touch my bobs! Give me my body back!" cried the girl in the man's body.
"I'm afraid their mine now, old man. See you!" then the man in Chloe's body started to walk away.
"Not so fast! Come on, this isn't funny. Give me y body back!" Chloe grabbed her old body trying to stop him from running away.
"You better let me go, old man. I'm not giving your body back, this is mine now. And please don't follow me home, or I'll call the police. They will think that you're a crazy hobo.." he said wile continue walking away.
Feeling defeated Chloe just stood there watching her body walking away.

1 comment: