Translate

Oct 21, 2018

Need to Consume

"Thanks bro *gulp* ahhhh..." I said when I swallow my best friend's cum.
"Anytime.."
"Sorry for the trouble.. you know ever since that witch cursed me and turned me into this chick, I need male cum to survive on daily basis. I could stand not eating food for a week straight, but I won't make it a day without your cum."
"No trouble at all, I'm glad I could help." He said while zipping his pants and continued "Um, Chris-"
"Its Kristie now.." I interrupt
"Oh yeah.. uh- Kristie, I've been giving you my sperm everyday for a month now, and can I ask for a little favor?"
"Sure, what is it?"
"Well, you're a hot woman now. And I know that we used to be friend, but I was wondering do you want to be my girlfriend?"
"Oh my God! I was hoping you to say that like ages ago! Of course I want to be your girlfriend." I said excited as I jumped into his hug.

5 comments:

  1. Well wont Kristie be pissed when she finds out it was her best friend who got the witch to curse him now her. But who cares Kristie will be pregnant very soon and when that happens she will forget ever being a guy that was the second part of the curse her friend better hope he can get her pregnant before she finds out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel slowly opened it up revealing a huge cock strapped to her waist. Joey Lynn gasped, and asked what that was. Rachel laughed at her innocence. Visit Rachel Steele Studio

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a woman I will love it to consume my best freinds cum every day, and I may even deepthroat him and allow him to cum into my throat as many times as possible .... .

    ReplyDelete