Translate

Dec 6, 2018

Getting what you want

I suggested that my girlfriend that she use her magic to make her boobs bigger which clearly hit s nerve because she flew into a rage.
“Oh, so you likr big tits do you?” She yelled as her spell surounded me “Well let’s see how you like having a pair...
I suggested that my girlfriend that she use her magic to make her boobs bigger which clearly hit s nerve because she flew into a rage. 
“Oh, so you like big tits do you?” She yelled as her spell surrounded me “Well let’s see how you like having a pair of your own!”
My body twisted and changed, shrinking in some places, growing in others while she watched . A pair of breasts swelled on my chest not stopping until they burst free of my top. Satisfied with her handy work she left me with my new female  body to “think about what I’d done”
As soon as she left a broad grin spread across my face. If she thought leaving me with these fun-bags would be some kind of punishment she really doesn’t know me at all. I mean sure they are kind of heavy and they do get in the way but God damn, they are so worth it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment