Translate

Mar 15, 2019

Just One Taste

Related image

This is not the position I thought I would be in, that is for sure. I thought this would be like any other time. Dress up, go to a bar, get some free drinks, get hit on, jerk off in my dress, then go to sleep after getting cleaned up. Everything was going smoothly until I got back home and found my roommate chilling on the couch.

"Uh, who the hell are you?"

"Uh Alexis, I was here to hang out with Alex, we have a few classes together." Shit, Alexis, really? Why was he even here? He was supposed to be out of town.

"Oh, well, he's not home right now, you're welcome to stay and wait for him."

"I don't know, I don't really know you..."

"Come on, I wont bite."

"I guess... why not?" Why did I say that? I should just leave. I don't want him to figure out it's me.

Despite my better judgement I plopped down on the couch next to John and acted as if I was waiting for 'Alex' to get home. I tried to think of how to get out of this situation without raising suspicion, but, before I could think of anything John started making conversation.

"So, what classes do you have with Alex?"

"Uh, Physics, and Calculus."

"Beauty and brains then huh?"

I had been getting hit on all night but for some reason I couldn't help but blush when he called me beautiful. Maybe I was just too drunk but as we kept talking I found myself getting horny and I couldn't tell why. The problem was that my tuck job was getting harder to maintain since I was starting to get hard.

"Well, it doesn't look like Alex is going to make it, he must have forgotten, I'll get out of your hair."

Just as I got up to leave John grabbed my arm and pulled me into a deep kiss. I had never been kissed like this before, not as a man and certainly not as a woman, It was amazing. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. I couldn't relish this moment for long though as I felt myself becoming rock hard and I had to do something before he found out who I really was. The only thing I could think to do to distract him from my cock was to play with his. Before we stopped locking lips I started unbuttoning his pants and stroking his quickly growing cock. As soon as he pulled his lips away from mine I knelt down. Instead of letting me get to work however he dragged me to his bedroom and onto his bed. Once there though he laid down with his cock on display. I couldn't help myself, it was like all of my inhibitions melted away as I crawled up to his crotch and began eagerly sucking his wonderful cock.

"Oh, you're quite good at that Alex."

I didn't reply, I was too absorbed in my task, his cock was amazing, it ruled my world and I loved it. I wanted nothing more than to pleasure this cock for the rest of my days.

"Well, Alex, or as I'm sure you'll stick with, Alexis, I suppose I should explain what's happening. I've known about your little crossdressing fetish for quite some time now. Seeing as you enjoy hoping the gender fence and you make quite the beautiful woman I decided to make your change real. I'm sure you'll have noticed now how much you really like the taste of cock. What you may not have noticed is that those breast forms are now actual breasts, oh yeah, and you dick? It's probably just about gone, welcome to womanhood!"

I heard every word he said and though I should have been horrified I wasn't. I was happy. What need did I have for my dick anymore? His delicious cock was more than enough for the two of us. And if I didn't have a dick then I should probably have tits. With each passing moment I inched closer to what I truly wanted. His cum. I desperately wanted to taste his seed. I wanted it more than anything I had ever wanted before. And after only a few short minutes I was granted just that. It was everything I had hoped for. As it hit my tongue I lost it. The warmth, the sweetness, the saltiness. It was perfect. All I wanted was more. Luckily, I was pretty sure that John would be more than willing to do that for me.

2 comments:

  1. If you are looking affordable realistic dildo in USA, then Kinky Toy Store is one of the best choices you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of us starting for one...taste jiji...

    ReplyDelete