Translate

Jul 25, 2018

Swap Resort

That morning I was awaken by a strange object that's pressing against my chest and the bed. It was a pair of breasts!

I won a trip to a newly opened and exclusive resort in an island located somewhere in South East Asia. Took me long flight and some boat ride to finally reached the island. And when I arrived it was late, and I'm too tired to do anything. The receptionist was very helpful giving me the key to my Villa, and I refused when they offered to help me bring my bag.

But the morning after, I was shocked to find out that I am in a different room and in a different body. Looking at my reflection I was a sexy girl with slender body and long dark hair. I'm hot. Confused, I tried to sort things out. I called the receptionist, and asked what just happened? Why am I awake in different body? And of course their response was confused as well, the receptionist who talked to me on the other side of the phone thought that I might have a hangover after drinking too much last night, and offered me some breakfast served to my room. I still haven't got any answer so I just hang up the phone.

I noticed that I am now wearing a long sleeve t-shirt and a mini pants, which in my thought was pretty appropriate to walk in public. So I went outside and go to my villa that I'm supposed to be in. I knocked for a solid 5 minutes until one of the staff saw me and said the villa was empty, there are no guest staying there. He advised me if I want to look for other guests' room I can go and ask it to the front desk. And when I went to the front desk to ask for the guest with the name of ''Jesse Marks", there are no guest that is staying with that name.

And here I am, standing confused in a body that wasn't mine in this tropical island resort. But then I thought it's better to enjoy this opportunity while it last. After all, I can enjoy all the benefits of being a sexy girl in a tropical island like this.

1 comment:

  1. Where exactly is this island? Send me info so I can book my next vacation there!

    ReplyDelete