Translate

Jun 3, 2018

An idea for a gift


My best friend Kyle was having his 18 birthday soon and I still didn't have any good gift for him. One day his mom called me over the phone. She said she has got an idea but she needs my help so I went to her house to find out what she came up with. When I got there Kyle's mom told me to close my eyes. I was wondering why should I do it but I did as she asked. She took my hand and felt she slipped something on my finger. Then my body started to feel weird, like it was changing it's shape. I opened my eyes when I felt something like long hair brushing my neck. When I looked down I realized that I was a girl now.

Before I could ask anything, Kyle just came back home. "Kyle! Just right in time. Let me introduce you to Stacy" She pointed at me. "You and Stacy have probably a lot in common so I will leave you two alone" She winked at me and left. When I looked at Kyle I couldn't help myself and went closer. He seemed to be so handsome, so hot, my body and mind desired him. I stripped off the clothes I was wearing and then I helped him to undress and we started to play around. After a few minutes I climbed on top of him. I got myself into position and slide his cock into my wet pussy. I moved up and down rhythmically, moaning softly feeling his manhood inside me. The tension in my groin was building up with each second until I felt myself explode with pleasure as I reached my first female orgasm. I laid down next to Kyle, he said I was amazing and it was his best birthday ever. When I looked at him my mind was going crazy. I wanted him so much, I wanted to be his girlfriend and I whised I would never change back to a guy. When we cooled down a bit I reached my hand for his cock and started to rub it. When it was fully erected again I put it in my mouth and started to suck. I just loved to pleasure my boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment