Translate

Jun 9, 2018

Involuntary transformation 5



So, we have been dating for 6 months now. It isn’t weird at all dating my former male self. If anything it is great to know what he likes. If you ask me, it is impossible to know it is my sister living inside that body. And me? Well I have been able to control my transformations a bit better. I don’t know how I do it, but I have been able to sneeze at will. Transforming when I want to. Although sometimes I do sneeze without controlling it.



“You have to be more careful sweetheart” my boyfriend said when I sneezed during sex. At least I transformed into a different woman. And a really sexy one, purple hair and kinky. But it would have been awkward if I had transformed into a guy. Although I have been transforming into lots of wet dreams, I have setttled in a main form.

I go by the name of Kimkat. I know, it is short for Kimberly and Katherine. Since I have been a woman, i’ve Maid new friend. Would you believe my ex is my best friend? Funny how I hated her guts, and now i enjoy talking stuff with her.

“I don’t trust her” my boyfriend told me. And he wasn’t being paranoid. After all, she is the girl who previously left me for another girl. One that was supposed to be straight. “You don’t have to be worried, I am a straight girl, I love men, well I love you, and only you” I told him before my trip with the her to the beach.


I had such a wonderful time there. All the time we were laughing. The fact that she was a lesbian and I had a boyfriend made it easy to dump guys when they asked us out. We took a picture and sent it to my boyfriend. “Why does she have her arm on your leg? Is she turning you too?” He asked me. “Lighten up, that’s normal, I told you, I am not into girls”

Then one day I sneezed in front of her. Tranforming into a famous actress. “Kim? Is that you?” She asked, “Yes” I replied. I had to come clean, and explain everything to her. “You can be anyone you want?” She asked y nodded. To prove it I sneezed again and transformed into a girl she had been checking out a couple of hours ago.



“Wow” she said. “Do you want to make it out?” She asked me as she placed her hand on my shoulder. I tried to say no, but I don’t know why I replied: “I’d love to” as I took her by the hand, and walked with her to our room. It was my first lesbian experience. For a while, It was kind of boring, but when she got out of her bag a double sided dildo, things became a lot more fun.

“What are we going to tell your boyfriend?” She asked me. “Oh shit, I have a boyfriend!” I yelled. Somehow I had forgotten about him. “I have to go back to him, I really fucking love him” I said. But she grabbed my shoulder again and said “but you love me a lot more, and you want to stay with me”.



I blinked twice and said “yes, I love you too, and I want to stay here. He’ll have to wait.” I said and sneezed to transform into a sexy new woman for my lover.




No comments:

Post a Comment