Translate

Jun 7, 2018

Involuntary transformations 4



I left the strip joint loaded with money. Having just sneezed I was a cute redhead. I couldn’t believe how much money guys gave me just for being this hot. It was raining that day, but I didn’t care I was getting wet. I felt like I owned the world.  I decided to go to my flat. I was finally alone. So I took the time to inspect my body for the first time. It was so sensitive. I started by pressing my nipples. Followed by rubbing my clit, and ended with a couple of fingers inside my pussy. “I love this” I said after cuming.

I was imagining a tuff guy when I was fingering myself. I sneezed, turning myself into that exact guy. “I’m strong” I said posing. I was still turned on, so I thought about rubbing one out, but had no luck, it wasn’t turning me on. Thankfully, I sneezed again. Turning myself into my former girlfriend. “Too bad you turned out to be a lesbian, and cheated on me with Kat” I told my mirrors reflection as I sneezed again. I turned into Kat. “What is wrong with me? Why am I sneezing so much?” I asked myself.



I started to feel a little bit tired, and had a runny nose. All that walking in the rain made me catch a cold. I decided to rest. So I jumped into my bed, and took a nap. The sound of the main door opening woke me up. “Who’s there?” I asked. It was me, well, the former male me. It took me a few seconds to realize what was going on. “How did you get in? Who are you?” He asked. “I am...” I realized that all this time I had been transforming myself into a woman, I had never thought of a female name for myself. So the first name that came into mind was “Kat”. it was stupid naming myself after my former girlfriend’s lover “Kim Kat” I said.



“You look a lot like...” he said. If he was really the former me, he certainly recognized my body as being the real Kat’s. I sneezed again, turning myself into Kim. He then responded “brother? Is that you?”. That’s when I realized he was really my sister. “Sis?” I asked.

We spent the next couple of hours talking about what had happened. He couldn’t stop laughing at my week at a strip joint. He then told me, that after I left he was still a woman, but felt weird, like he wanted to be a guy, and since I had left. He used a wish to turn himself into me. The next day he learned he had no wishes left, so he released the genie. Ever since that day he has been living as me. He has even started going to college as me, and dating girls. “To tell you the truth... I find you quite attractive” he said as he took a couple of steps towards me. I could see he was getting excited. But he is my sister... brother... “it would be weird” I thought. But I am somebody else, not even related to him, plus, I have been eager to actually have sex as a woman, and who better than him.

I kissed him passionately, and took him back to my.... to his bedroom. Where I pulled his pants off. I couldn’t believe what I was about to do. I grabbed his equipment and started giving him a hand job. I wanted to stop, but I felt the need to give him a blow job. I felt like such a whore. But i was enjoying the whole thing. I pushed him into his bed. And slid his thing inside my wet pussy. It felt so good, so hot when he pushed my labia outwards. I felt my clit got erect. “Oh my....” I said. I thrusted back and forth. It just felt so good.  He squeezed my breasts and started licking them. Which made me come again. Then I felt it, the warm feeling of his cum feeling me up.



We cuddled for a while. But I just couldn’t stop kissing him. I told him I loved him, and he said so too. I don’t know what will happen next, but I will certainly love being his girlfriend.

2 comments:

  1. Your vivid and imaginative writing is as lovely as Karen's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing story, hope they don’t let their past get in their way!

    ReplyDelete