Translate

May 10, 2018

I Found A Genie (Part 1)


I remembered this lamp. An old antique looking lamp that I bought a few years ago at a garage sale. It have been sitting on the wall mounted shelf in my living room for years, as a decorative piece. It have been collecting dust for quite some time. Until a few days ago when I decided to clean my entire house, because my parents will come visit me in a few days ahead.
I am not a clean person, my house haven't been cleaned for almost a year maybe. After all, nobody ever come to my house. I don't have a girlfriend, I'm not very close with my co worker, I just live by myself.

I picked up my books and other things from the wall shelf and wipe the dust on it with my damp cloth. I then picked up the lamp, and start wiping it with my cloth. I was able to remove some of the dust on it, and I could see the shin brass hidden under the dusts from all these years. A wild thought rushed to my mind, what if there was a genie inside it? I could wish to him to instantly clean my house. I smiled, and continued wiping the lamp until every inch of it was clean. And of course, there were no genie popping out. When I was about to put the lamp back on the shelf, it slipped off my finger and fell to the ground. I was able to see that the lid of the lamp was open followed by somekind of force coming out of the lamp knocking me down to the floor. I could see there was a huge body of smoke coming out of the lamp. Despite just imagining about genie popping out of the lamp I still couldn't believe what I saw.

The smoke slowly fade away, revealing a gorgeous young woman in a typical genie outfit. She was standing tall from my perspective as I was still laying on the floor. I stood up slowly, while my eyes locked into her. In disbelief, I tried to speak, but maybe from my shock seeing a genie for the first time, no words could come out of my mouth. I could feel that I was already opening my mouth, but I still couldn't say a word.
"Greeting Master, I am Kisha genie of the lamp. I would like to express my gratitude for freeing me from the lamp and I will serve you for whole eternity." She greeted me with a big wide friendly smile on her face, making her looks even more beautiful
"So...Uh.. You're a real genie?... um.. wow" I finally able to speak
She giggled and continued, "Yes Master. Its okay, all of my previous masters are also in shock the first time they met me. Why don't you just say a wish, maybe it could calm you down.."
I breathed in and out slowly, trying to process that I actually found a Genie!
"Okay, let me try.. I wish this whole entire house is in perfect clean condition" I wished to her. Kisha raised both of hand to her side and nod her head, "Wish granted!". And I could see that my whole entire house is now clean.
"Wow, I couldn't believe it! You are truly a genie! But wait, I only get three wishes right? So I have two wishes left?"
"No Master. There are no limits for wishes. I will serve you and fulfill all of your wishes for eternity, or until you decide to free me." She said in a cute way,almost made me fell in love with her in an instance.
"Wow thats neat.. So, um.. You'll be with me forever? What if I die one day?" I asked
"Well, if my Master die, I should follow him into the afterlife. However, my genie power couldn't work in afterlife so there is no point of keeping me there. So all of my previous master freed me, and I could find a new master to serve." She explained
"Hmm.. I see. Well, since you will be staying with me, let me show you around."
"Lead the way Master."
I show my house to Kisha since she will be staying with me. She said that the lamp is where live, but I told her I wanted her to live in he house with me. Yes I am lonely, and having a gorgeous genie living together with you is beyond my wildest dream. But she did agree to stay in my house. When I show her my bedroom, she asked me.
"Is this where we'll be sleeping?"
"Um.. yeah.." I replied. She walked herself into my bedroom and inspecs everything in it. It was just a regular bedroom, with a double bed, a small working desk, and a walk in closet at the side of the room.
"Master, forgive for asking this. But do you mind if I change the decoration of your room? Just so it'll be more comfortable for both of us." she faced me and asked
"Um yeah sure." I know I am her master, but I also wanted to make her happy and enjoy living here. As this will be hr home too. "I wish you could decorate this room into what you want." Once again she raised her hand and nod her head, in an instance my entire room has changed. It was now decorated in arabic style. I guess she'll fell more comfortable if the style suit her better. But I don't mind the change, I kinda like it.
I could her still standing with her pose as the background has changed.
"Do you like it, Master?" she asked in excited tone
"Yeah, I do. Is inside your lamp looks like this?"
"Yes, It does. I'm glad you like it Master. Now what do you want to wish for next?" I started thinkin what would I wish for next. I don't want to wish for money or power, I am actually happy living simple. But I wonder if I could wish for this one thing. I haven't had sex since I broke up with my girlfriend for about a year ago, and I wonder if I could wish to have sex with Kisha.
"Um, I wanted to have sex with you. But I want to ask you first if you're okay with that. If you don't want to its okay.." I asked her
Her eyes lit, as she was shocked to hear that from me. "Yeah, I would love to do anything what you ask, but maybe not now Master? I am not feeling to do it right now. But I could strip for you if you want to... maybe also flirt with you, but not having sex." she said, and she could see that I was disapointed. But having a sexy genie strip and flirt with me didn't sound so bad. So I agreed with her.
"I wish you to strip and flirt with me." I command her
She giggled, "No need to wish for that, Master. I will do it for you anyway.." she said in a slow sexy voice but still raised her hand and nod her head, maybe she need to dothat since I wshed for it. From her magic, I could feel like body body was pushed slowly as a chair appeared behind me. Putting me in a very comfy place to enjoy the show. She slowly turned her body around, and showing me her round butt.
A big smile formed in her face again, as her hand started to slowly massaged her round sexy butt. This started to made me hard, just a sight of  how elegant she moved her body could turn me on. She then continued to grab the curtain and cover her body with it in a sexy way.
I could watch her  golden top disappeared like magic, revealing a pair of sexy big breasts. That are very inviting. I could imagine myself playing with it when I finally able to have sex with her. Then I wonder what will her pussy looks like, I glanced at her crotch trying to see her pussy. She noticed that I was staring straight into her pussy, and she smile and say..
"Be patience Master... You know that my whole entire body is yours to enjoy right?? So be patience, I will show you every inch of this body." as soon as she said that her pants also disappeared. Now I could see her pussy peeking from behind the curtain.
"I can see you enjoyed it.." She said while biting her lips an staring at my crotch. Instantly I felt ashamed, and tried to cover my bulging crotch.
"Aww, no need to cover it." She revealed her entire body from behind the curtain, and walked slowly towards me. She laid on the floor that covered in arabic style rug. facing towards me, and started pinchig her nipples and her other hand fingering herself.
I could only watch with my hard dick, still tucked inside my pants. I don't want to touch my dick while watching her, it just feel wrong, feel like I am disrespecting her. She didn't notice my struggle to jack off to her, I could see she was occupied in her own pleasure. I could hear her soft moan, it was so sexy. And then she finally notice me, I was just sitting still, and watch her.
"Whats the matter, Master? I can feel that you are now very horny, you can jack off if you want to." She said.
Shyly, I replied, "Um, I'm good. I just don't want to feel like an object for me to masturbate to. I'll be fine..." I said tried to hide my hornyness.
"Don't be like that, let me help you.. Let's do it together." Then she continued fingering her pussy, I could hear she started to moan again, while I was just sitting there and watch.
When she was finally about to reach orgasm, she snapped her finger, and I could feel my entire body filled with warmth followed by a big explosion of orgasm that I never felt before. I could feel I blow up my load inside my pants, it felt wet in my pants.
"Well, wonderful isn't it, Master? You just experienced a female orgasm, my orgasm to be exact." She said and put her finger to her mouth sucking the cum on her finger.
"Woah, I never felt something like that! It was magical!" I said
"Of course it's magical, you have a genie that shares her orgasm with You Master."
I was still in disbelief, what I was just experienced. Then Kisha stared talking again,
"I know you like TG Caption Master. That's why I shared my orgasm with you so you'll know what orgasm feel like as a girl."
"Wait, how do you know?" I was shocked that she knew. My obsession with TG Caption is my ultimate secret, I never told anyone about it.
"Well, I am your genie, and since you free me from my lamp, I instantly know everything aboutyou Master. That way I can serve you better since I know what you like." I stay silence
"Maybe you want to swap bodies with me? I know you like body swapping stories..." she said in a seductive manner
"Is it possible to swap bodies with a genie?" I asked
"Everything is possible, when you have a genie, Master."
I gulped as I was imagining to experience that orgasm first and as Khisa.
Next Part (Here)

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry... Not much TG element here, but I already prepare a series of caption following this story. I promise I won't let you down on the next part..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the story, you have no idea how great it was to read it n///n

    I want to see the second part. sure it will be something great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it.. I worried if it wasn't interesting to the reader

      Delete