Translate

May 12, 2018

Lured to the woods


So I met this beautiful blonde girl named evelyn who said that she liked to have sex outside in nature and had the perfect spot. She didn't need to tell me twice and soon I was going along with her to a nice spot in the forest near a peaceful lake. We laid a blanket down and she laid, naked on her back, opening up her legs to welcome me into her moist pussy. I immediately got busy and began to fuck her with a fierce passion as she screamed out loud in pleasure. We had nothing to worry about as noone lived nearby. As I thrust back and forth into her, I felt a strange euphoria through my whole body. I didn't realize that it was my bod shanging shape as it decreased in height to 5'1, making me a few inches shorter than everly. My body became softer overall with pert B cup breasts and a round tight ass with thicker thighs. My hair also slightly grew into a frizzy red weave that went along with the cute feminine face I now sported. I only noticed all this once I found my dick wasn't inside Everly anymore. In fact I no longer had a dick anymore, but a pussy instead that was rubbing up against hers.Soon an unseen man enetered the fray from the bushes and impaled my new pussy with his large dick. Before I could protest, I quickly started moaning as this was the greatest pleasure that I had ever had. Everly rubbed my tits as I smiled from the intense pleasure I was feeling. It soon didnt matter to me that I had once been a guy. This was too great!

"Its my turn now, Adonis," everly spoke up, as I learned the guy's name for the first time. She stood up on her knees and proceeded to start sucking his impressive cock while I stuggled underneath her to try to get a few tastes of my own of his glorious man meat.
I resorted to sucking balls as she continued to work on his dick. We cocntinued for several hours as we were both fucked in several positions, though I received most of the attention presumably due to my new female status
The last position I rememeber was when I was laying on my side with my leg up in the air as Adinis pumped in and out of my tight pussy and Everly passionately kissed me . I dont know if it was from exhaustion, pleasure, or some form of magic, but I passed out soon thereafter. When I woke up, Adonis and Everly were nowhere to be found and to this day I have not seen them again. I don't why I was lured to the woods that day or why I was turned into a girl, but I can't complain. The sex as a woman that day and since then, has been amazing.

1 comment:

  1. The beginnings of a new millenial Mid summer Night's Dream , , Maybe?

    ReplyDelete