Translate

May 25, 2018

my perfect little plan



I hated school, I considered it a waste of time. It wasn’t that i wasn’t smart or anything, I just didn’t care. When i received my grades, full of D’s and F’s, my teacher told me that she wanted to talk to my parents. “Next Tuesday, at the principal’s office” she said. I couldn’t take my mom, nor dad, they would be upset at me, and ground me for months. So I came up with the best solution I could think of. 

Months ago, I had spent my allowance on a potion online. It was labeled “Body transformation”. I didn’t actually believe in magic, but I wanted to. My plan was simple, drink the potion, transform into my dad, go speak to my teacher and principal as him, afterwards, drink the potion again to transform back. 

The instructions were simple, “visualize who you want to be, drink the potion, wait for the change to take place. Transformation time vary from 1minute to 1 hour. Side effects: dizziness, numbness, mild memory loss”. 

I concentrated on my dad, but as I was drinking the potion, I caught a glimpse of my phone wallpaper. And the image of the girl in the picture popped up into my mind. As I awaited for the transformation to take place, I started to feel a little dizzy. My chest started to swell, my hair grew longer. I looked at my reflection, and noticed I looked feminine. “Shit” I said with a high pitched voice. I felt my equipment retract into my own body. I wasnt transforming into my dad, but the girl on my wallpaper. After 20 minutes or so, my former male self was gone, replaced by a copy of Kim. 

Before anything else happened, I did what any other teenage guy in a hot girls body would do, I got naked and inspected my body. 



I meant to take the potion again, but a new plan came into my mind. “Maybe this isn’t so bad” i said, “Some makeup, and I could certainly pass as my mom”. I sneaked into my parents room and got dressed, and applied make up, which came to me with ease. I wore a sexy pink dress, and took a cab to school and talked to my teacher and to the school principal. 


“I didn’t know his grades were so bad”, I said, “i will talk to my husband and work on a plan to get him to study more. He’s a smart kid you know?”. They seemed convinced, I was so glad my plan worked. 

Once I got home, I sneaked into my room, and while looking at a picture of my former self, I drank some of the potion again. But nothing happened. “What’s wrong?” I asked out loud. I drank a little more, but had no success. I then continued reading the label on the potion flask. “Potion will only work once per person” I couldn’t believe I missed that the first time. I was stuck, and I had no choice but to tell my parents what had happened. 



I don’t know why, but I really needed some coffee, I walked to the kitchen and prepared a cup. As I looked outside, my mom walked in, “who are you? Why are you wearing my clothes?” She asked. I had tears in my eyes. I explained to her what had happened, but she didn’t believe me. “Where’s my son?” She asked. “I am your son!” I replied. I showed her the potion. She looked at it, “You mean to tell me this transformed you?”. She uncorked the bottle and smelt it. “No wait” I said as she drank from it. In a matter of seconds I saw her transform, she must have been thinking about me, because when the transformation was over, she had tranfor,ed into my teenage self. “What the hell?” My mom said with a tween voice.

When my dad got home, we had lots of explaining to do. He did believe us. We decided to act as if nothing happened. I pretended to be my mom after plastic surgery, my mom, pretended to be me. I knew she hated being a teenage boy, but on the flip side, he was getting better grades. My dad couldn’t stop oogling my sexy new body. 



And it was a matter of time until we made out. I tried to refrain from it, but we eventually had sex. I expected it to be weird, but it actually felt right. My mom, now my son, didn’t care, he was now dating a girl his age. I guess life turned out for the better. I’m fact, as I learned later on, my mom and dad were actually thinking about getting a divorce, this whole ordeal saved our family. 



3 comments:

  1. This cop is a request from marilin salazar. I hope you enjoy it!

    Love all the ideas you post on the request site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! What a twist! Didn't think his mother would drink the potion!
    A great story, I love it!

    ReplyDelete