Translate

May 15, 2018

Inside out



It all started when I met Amy. She was the one that gave me a pill that would keep me fit for the rest of my life. The first days it’s worked like a charm. I was losing weight, I was gaining some muscles. But on the eight day I started feeling some pain inside my stomach. “That’s normal” Amy told me, “I went through the same thing. I guess it’s better if you stay with me for a couple of days” she proposed.

The next day my skin looked all wrinkled, “I am becoming old” I said. “Don’t worry, it is your skin getting ready to shed” she explained. “Wait what?” I asked. But she just smiled.

In the afternoon we were watching tv, some singing and dancing reality show. It took me some time to realize I was actually oogling  the guys instead of the girls. “What’s wrong with me?” I asked. I looked at my hands, they looked like an old man’s.

“Time for a bath” Amy said as she took me to her bathroom. She handed me a soap and told me not to be afraid. As I washed myself, I noticed my skin was falling apart, I was peeling it with ease. As I ripped apart the skin on my chest, two breasts emerged from underneath. I wished I was mad, but in a way I was excited, thinking how a guy would like and squeeze them. I pulled my equipment off my body, and it just desintegrated like a foam with water. “I have a pussy” I said. “Yes, you are a woman. Just like me” I had forgotten Amy was there watching my whole transformation.

I was still covered in soap.  “Tell me more about the new me” I said as I finished cleaning myself. She told me my name was Kim and that I was her sister. “We always go on double dates, and although you are smarter than me, you like to pretend you are a dumb bimbo” she said. I giggled in response, “that sure sounds like me”.


Don’t get me wrong, I know who I was. And that is my burden. However, apart from my body, something changed inside of me, my mind, my feelings changed. And they felt great.

1 comment:

  1. Can you ask Amy if she had another of that pill? I'll love to have some

    ReplyDelete