Translate

May 22, 2018

It ain’t milk



I know what you are thinking. How can’t it be milk? Well it is a potion, one that my grandma thought me to brew. Actually, the first time I drank it she tricked me. Just like you, i thought it was milk. But once the changes happened, I knew what she had done. “You turned me into a girl!” I yelled at her. “The potion doesn’t do that love. It released the real you, the body where you will achieve your full potential” she explained.

It took some adjusting, but I was a woman for a week. I enjoyed walking sexy, getting oogled by guys, touching my own new body. You can guess it was a bummer when one morning I woke up as a man again.  That’s when my grandma thought me how to brew the potion. “As long as you take one glass a week, you’ll be fine” she said.

That was years ago. However, just last week one of the ingredients was nowhere to be found. I was desperate. After all I am a supermodel right now, and I have a presentation tomorrow. I could feel my breasts deflating. And something on my crotch trying to get out.

Thank good minutes later the delivery guy showed up. I was the happiest girl. I quickly brew the potion and drank it. I was so clumsy, I got all wet.  Anyways that’s something I don’t want to go through again. Hopefully, I can find a more permanent solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment