Translate

May 22, 2018

Never to go back



Our parents might miss us. But somehow, I don’t miss my old life. And from the looks of it, my best friend doesn’t either. It all happened 18 months ago. My sister won a trip to Paris. She invited my best friend James with her. But one day before leaving she got ill, something she ate I bet. So she gave me her ticket and told me to go in her place.

It was weird going with my best friend to Paris. But who cares? It’s a free trip. As we arrived, we took a cab to our hotel. The driver did speak a few words of broken English. But he told us of the best bars to meet girls.

While I was taking a shower, I swear I heard James talking to someone. As I got out of the shower and covered my privates with a towel, I saw a girl sitting on my bed. “Oh hello” I said. But the girl didn’t answer. “James?” I said out loud, hoping to hear from him. I didn’t speak any French, so I just say hi. Suddenly the girl with tears in her eyes jumped on my arms and kissed me.  I kissed her back.

I didn’t expect her to do so, but she whispered in my ear “run, get out of here while you still can” she said. I dropped her on the bed and took a couple of steps back. “Are you ok?” I asked. “Never better” she replied. “Now fuck me” she said with a thick French accent. I didn’t understand what was happening, but I wasn’t going to say no to such a beauty. Minutes later we were having sex. And when I was about to come I felt something prick me on the neck.

Minutes later a man showed up. He instructed us to stand up, and we did so without hesitation. “I know you used to be a couple of males” he said, “But as you can see that’s no longer a problem”. I looked down and realized I had breats, and my equipment was gone. I looked at the other girl, and realized she used to be James. “Actually we prefer men, that way we can mold their bodies and personalities” he said.

He continued talking, and i wanted to pay attention, but all i could think of was sex. I turned around and kissed my friend. She kissed me back. “Not without me” the man said. That day I lost my virginity to our very own captor.

We became high class whores. “Don’t worry, you’ll love working for me.  And it ain’t all that bad, after two years you are free to get on with your lives, or to work for me a little longer”.

Like I said, that was 18 months ago. I don’t know what I am going to do once the time is up. I surely enjoy having sex for money. And my friend, sure loves threesomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment