Translate

May 9, 2018

Repossessed

I remember the day clearly when I went to The Body Alterers. They were a new company with late breaking technology that was the first of its kind. The technology was aimed towards changing someone’s gender to give patrons the opportunity of learning how things are the other side. I paid the pricey thousand dollar fee that I deemed to be worth the experience and stepped into the machine. Once done, I would be able to stay a girl for however long I liked and would be changed back for free so long as I had my receipt. The machine started and sprayed me with a gas while simultaneously going over my body with a lazor. My whole body tingled as I lost height and felt my lengthening hair softly touch my face. After an hour or so I was finally done. I had been a very good looking guy, so naturally when I exited, was a sexy girl with dark tan skin, a beautiful face. My most prominent feature though was my giant booty that was no surprise and big butts were a thing with women in my family. I decided that was time to explore the world in my new form.

Watching guys turn around to stare at my ass, was the funniest thing from the other side am
nd I made sure to give a show by twerking my hips as I walked. I spent the next few days inspecting my new body and such and enjoying every minute of it. After a while, I decided I needed to do this right and experience this new body in a different way...... and how else to do that but buy something that left little to the imagination. So of course when I went to the beachside hotel for a vacation, I did so in a skimpy thong bikini that fully displayed the cheekier side of me. I had to admit that it felt great as it made me feel sexy. I really saw why girls wore so little at times. My feeling of happiness didn’t last, however, as I got a call from The Body Alterers.It turned out that since they were an upstart company with little financial recourse to start with, they had ended up in debt to the banks. As a result the banks had sent reps to repossess their equipment that they owed money for. In the process the men had disconnected them incorrectly and fried the whole system. It would take a full five years.... at least.... before I could possibly be changed back. I knew two things at that point: 1)there was a certain bank that was going to be sued and 2) I would have to get used to thong bikinis for a while

1 comment:

  1. This was one of your best. Can you do more about companies that change genders? Maybe people can modify their bodies?

    ReplyDelete