Translate

May 25, 2018

I Found a Genie (part 3)

Previous part (Here)

"This?" I asked my master while posing in a new outfit I wore.
"Um, no. We're about to meet my parents here, come on. I mean thats cute, but I don't think its appropriate." My master shook his head when he saw me.
A few days ago, I found a genie named Kisha, and we swapped bodies using her magic spell. Instead of swapping back, we decide to stay in each other's boy for a while. And as long as I'm in her body, that means I am the genie and she is my master. But its okay for me to serve her as a genie, I kinda liked it. We've spent a few days in each other's body, and we grew comfortable in it. We even grew comfortable to each other company. Me as this gorgeous genie, definitely made my master fell in love with my body. And me as a genie, was by default to feel attached to the master.

We were about to meet 'my' parents that was now his, since he is in my old body. And as his genie, he wanted me to appear as his girlfriend in front of his parents. And I agreed. He also wanted me to wear something more modern than my own genie outfit. By using my magic I turned my outfit into a tank top and light blue lingerie together with blue slippers. Well, he did say she want me to wear something cute. And as his genie I know, his taste. Even when he said I need to change my oufit, I can see it in his eyes that he liked what he saw.
"Okay master." I complied with his demand. I raised my arms to the side and nod my head. In an instance I now wear a red dress.
"That's better!" He said and smile at me, "Gosh, I don't realize that you are so damn cute wearing different clothes!" He continued as I sat on the couch blushed.
His parents will come any moment now, everything is ready thanks to my genie power. Even a cute girlfriend for my master is ready to meet his parents. I did give him my old memory about his parents so he could interact with them and could take on my role.
A cab stopped in front of our house, as a lovely couple exit from the cab. Their faces was familiar to me, they used to be my parents but somehow I felt disconnected from them, I guess because now I am taking the role of Kisha the Genie. My master ran outside to meet his parents, and welcome them in. I greeted them in the doorway and taking them into the living room, while my master handled the baggage. His parents were so excited to meet me, and we talked a lot. I felt a bit awkward at first, I used to be their son but now I was a woman, not onl a regular woman but a genie!

But I was able to manage everything, and keep my calm. Plus, my master was sitting by my side the whole time, somehow made me feel so comfortable. And I notice that he wasn't feeling awkward or anything, he had interaction with his parents like he had knew them his whole life. Which also made me feel warm, and welcomed in a family. I am feeling what Kisha felt all this years, alone in the lamp without anyone loving her, and without a family. Just keep on serving a master one after another. I can feel it all, it felt like I was the one who experienced it in the first hand. And being in the middle of this wonderful family made my heart warm.

My Master did invite his parents to stay with us but they refuse, saying they don't want t bother us a new couple at home. And his dad already book a hotel anyway, he said he wanted to try the buffet there so he book the room. My master also offered to drive them to the hotel but they also refuse saying its fine, they'll just take a cab. After all we are all will be going out for a family lunch tomorrow. So they just want to head to the hotel and rest.

After his parents left. It was just the two of us. Usually we will go straight to the sex, I even had seduced my master by pressing my boobs together.

"Hey Master, my babies really missed you. They want to come out and play.. All you have to do is just make a wish.." I said in a seductive voice, usually he will get excited and directly wish me to fuck with him. I don't even need to use my magic for that, I am more than willing to that for him anytime. I must admit, I was addicted having sex with him. But this time was different. He just smiled at me and sit next to me. I noticed something was wrong, so I hugged him and asked.
"Whats wrong Master?" He sighed, and pushed my arms away from his body.
"Look, we've been in each others bodies for a few days now. And we started to settle in and more comfy in our new form. Being you, I started feeling more and more as you. And I know you feel the same." he said, reaching my hand and held them.
"Um, yes I am feeling it too Master." I told him. I then told him about what I just feel. The feeling of loneliness, without family. And what a great opportunity to be with his parents that were just so welcoming and really warmth my heart. My tear started dropping.
"Oh noo... Don't cry Kisha. I'm so sorry you have to feel that. It should have been me feeling it that way, if we don't swap like this. No.. Do you want us to swap back? I can wish us to swap back right now" He pulled me closer, wiped my tears, and then caressed my cheeks.
"No Master. Please don't be sorry, and please don't swap us back. Its okay. I am Kisha now, and you are my master. Swapping with you might be the best thing ever happened to me." I said trying to hide my tears from him. "But just being with you here, do made me feel much better." I continued. He then pulled my body with his strong arm, and hugged me tight.

"I Love you, Master." I whispered slowly from his warm hug. He stopped hugging me, and pushed me a little.
"What? You 'love' me? Are you saying that because of my wish you appear as my girlfriend in front of my parents or its really you saying it?" He asked with a mixed emotions. I stay quiet a few seconds, while tried to read his facial expression. I don't know will he accept my love or rejects it, I was just his servant after all.
"Um.. I guess your wish no longer has effect on me, since you wished it to happen in front of your parents. And its only two of us here, Master." I said. He just sat silently, so I continued, "I just felt so great whenever I am with you, Master. As far as I can remember, being a genie I never had such a loving and caring Master like you. Also the way you treated me, even that I used to be your master, and the table had turned, you treated me very nice. And I wish we could be together, like a real couple. But only if you also wish for the same thing." I said.
"... wow... I didn't think that you would fall for me. I was actually going to say the same thing. I was afraid that you will feel weird, and feel like I am using you as my genie. But I also do fall for you. Ever since you.. well, it was me actually. But ever since your body popped out of that lamp for the first time, I knew that you'll make a great girlfriend for me." He said.
I Smiled at him, and asked, "So, what will be your next wish, Master?" and he replied "I wish that you are willing to be my lovely girlfriend." I giggled and said, "Wish granted." and then we kissed. Even though that we both know that there are no way a genie could grant a wish to change anyone's heart to love other person as a couple. But we just did it, and we thought that it was cute.

When we kissed, he started to get handsy with me. He ran his right hand to my butt, and his left hand was feeling my right chest.
"Let me help you with that." I said, and snap my finger. In a blink of an eye, my dress vanished. Leaving my body completely naked and exposed ready to be enjoyed by my master. Which he responded with a big smile, and a small pinch on my nip. That rush of female orgasm was coming back, everything felt so magical. I will never get sick of this sensation. It soon lead to him, undressing his clothes. And when I wanted to snap my finger to made his clothes disappeared he stopped me, and he slowly stripped in front of me.

He let me sit on the couch naked and let me watch him. It was a treat for me he said. And I do really enjoy watching my master stripped his shirt and exposing his masculine abs, followed by unzipping his pants and taking off his underwear to let his friend down there greet me with excitement. It made me feel more and more horny.
My body started to work its own magic. Grabbing my master's dick, and start stroking it. Every touch to his dick, made my vagina wet. And before we know it, I was giving him a titty job.

And everything end with a blowjob and several blow on my face. We both cuddled on the couch, panting from our little session. With a big smile on our faces, we both know we love each other and wishes to stay together.

It was now have been more than a week since I met his parents, and we did had an amazing time. I enjoy being with the company with my Master/Boyfriend. He allowed me to call him with 'Babe' whenever we were with somebody else, just not to made other people suspicious if I called him master. We've been together not for a very long time yet, but it felt like the best time of our life. We were both kinda liked being in this body now, and we probably will keep it this way. We do tried to swap for a day to our old bodies, but it was such a funny day. My master and I was laughing all day long, about us acting weird returning to our old body since we bot are now accustomed to the new body we have. My master was even forget how to use his genie power when he was in my body, we almost couldn't swap back. But fortunately he manage to use his genie power and swapped us back.

People said, genie might tricked you when you make a wish to them. But not this time. Wishing to swap bodies with her was the best thing ever happened to us.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked this third part of the story.

    They're so cute as a couple.

    I suspect they'll stay that way forever.

    Maybe they'll end up being man and wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the hottest story. I'm still panting at the thought of getting the best sex as a switch to female.

    ReplyDelete