Translate

May 3, 2018

First Bikini


I wasn't all that upset about getting diagnosed with Second Puberty, I wasn't really all that attached to being a man so turning into a girl wasn't a huge issue for me personally. But since most of my transition had happened over the winter months I guess not many people had noticed how I had developed, they knew I was a girl because of my face and hair, but none of my friends seemed to realize that I was quite as curvy as I was.

With summer coming I needed a swimsuit now, so I went to the store and picked out a cute bikini and I wanted to show it off so I took a sexy pic and posted it. That was when the comments flew in about me being so cute, or where did those tits come from, etc. I guess I looked even better than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment