Translate

May 14, 2018

Robbery Swap


Police did warned us about this just a few days ago. A new modus operandi of home robbery is quite unique and the police even don't have any explanations for it yet. The robbery happened when two beautiful ladies knock on our door, I was the one who opened the door. At that time only my dad and I was in the house, my mother and my younger sister was out shopping. The ladies said they need our assistant to check their car that broke just at the street of our house. I invited them in and called my dad to get the jumper cable. They asked if there were only two of us at home, even I find it weird that they asked about that but I just replied, "Yes, only two of us at home." which they replied with, "Perfect." I let them sit on the couch while I helped my dad in the garage tried to find the jumper cable. It was blurry from there.

I remembered I was shocked when my mouth and nose were covered by a piece of cloth with a strong smell of chemical, and then I passed out. I didn't black out completely, my body just went limb, but I still remember some scenes. It was the ladies, hey sneaked behind us and drugged us. Then they let a big man into our house and they ragged us into our room. I was laying still half conscious on the floor with my dad by my side. I could see the ladies went on our bed, they took off their clothes, and that man tied them together. When he finished tying them, he pulled some paper out of his pockets and begin enchanting some weird words. And at that moment everything went black.

I was awoken by the muffled sound in front of me, it sounded like a girl's muffled sound. I opened my eyes and found out that I was face to face with one of the lady before. I could smell her scent from my nose, and I was instantly furious. I tried to hit her, but I couldn't move my arms, they were tied behind my back. And my mouth was taped, just like hers. We were tied together. I tried to shake myself loose, but the movement of my body made my nipples rubbed against her skin, sending a new sensation I never felt before. And that when I realized that I was one of the girl. I stopped moving.

Everything was clear now. This is the new robbery scheme that those robbers did. Swapping my dad's and my male body into their weak female body. Tying us together, and then they can easily take out any goods from the house acting like they were the owner. It made sense to me, I felt so fooled by what just happened. A few hours later, my mother and my sister arrived home. They were shock to find their house had been robbed and even more surprised when they found two naked women tied on the bedroom. She called the police to report the robbery and reported my dad and I too.

Luckily it was all sorted out. The police have been investigating this robbery for some time and they already knew the robbers are going to strike again. And the police even knew about my dad's and my new body identity, I (left) was in the body of Sugar, and my dad (right) was in the body of Candy. They were stripper duo that claimed their body was stolen when they report to the police as two college hunks. The police didn't believe them at first, but since it was their only lead they decided to follow ot and it turns out it happened again.

The police advice us to just stay at home in our current condition, and wait until further development in the case. It have been weeks now since that robbery in our house. My mother and my sister wasn't very pleased that they live in one roof with strippers duo, even though it was me and dad in the body. But I don't really mind them, why should I? I can take my mind off them whenever Candy and I were alone. We are addicted to each other's body.

1 comment:

  1. If that happened to me, I think that, little by little, I would get used to my new body. I think it was selfish on the part of his mother and sister not to provide the necessary support. to the two new girls who were at some point their father and brother n////n

    ReplyDelete