Translate

May 24, 2018

A connection like no other



This is Amy. Hot, isn’t her? Well she is my best friend. Well I’m that picture, I am her. Let me explain.

Amy and I have been friends since preschool. Funny enough, we have the same birthday. Back then, we were neighbors. Our parents allowed us to spend our afternoons together since they considered we made such a cute couple. It wasn’t until we turned 11 years old that our connection went farther ahead than our shared birthday.

We were talking about some bully at school, when something happened. We swapped bodies. We didn’t know how we did it, but one second I was looking at Amy, and the next I was her. We didn’t tell anybody, and we pretended to be each other for a week. Amy, while in my body, stopped my bully problem by kicking his ass. And I got Amy to pass Math with a perfect grade. Then, after 11 days we went back to our bodies.

It took us sometime to get to learn the details of our bodyswap routine. But once we learned how to do it at will, we were exchanging lives all the time. I know what you are thinking, “they must be a couple now”, no, we aren’t. I have been Amy so many times, that it would be weird dating her, or dating me as her.

In high school, I got to go out with her boyfriend several times. I am glad I did, because he was about to take advantage of Amy, so I kicked him in the nuts.

Anyways, when we turned 21, she got to travel abroad. “I don’t want you to go” I told her. “Fine, I’ll stay” she said. “Really?” I asked. “Yes, you’ll go in my place” she proposed. I spent a whole year as Amy. It was weird as hell. Periods, hormones, dating guys. I did exactly what Amy would have done in my place. After all, we have spent so much time as each other that we thought a like.

I even met the guy that would eventually become her husband. Although we did make out several times, I didn’t have sex with him. That is something that I left for Amy to enjoy for the first time. While on my trip, I kept calling Amy, and she kept on calling me. She had also met a great girl named Kim. “You are going to love her” she said. “She’s our type of girl”.

Eventually we went back to each other’s body. I dated Kim for years, until I eventually proposed. Same thing happened with Amy and her boyfriend. We continued to swap bodies on a daily basis. Sometimes, when I am in her body, I do forget I used to be a man, and think of myself as Amy. And I know the same is truth for her.



“I have an idea” Amy said, “I think, that since you are the one that met my fiancé, and I am the one that met yours, I think it would be fitting I marry Kim, and you marry James”. I agreed in no time. And oh god, it was the best idea ever. I enjoyed my honeymoon with James in a way I wouldn’t have as a man. I loved wearing nothing but a see through dress. Every single day we spent it having sex.

After both our honeymoons were over. We kept on swapping. Sometimes I was a man, others a woman. I enjoyed both lives the same. And i never felt out of place in any of our bodies. I even got pregnant, and got Kim pregnant too. And as fate would have it, both our babies were due on the same day. Maybe they will have the same experiences we have been having.

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of the lovely Karen W.

    How is she?

    When will she return?

    ReplyDelete