Translate

May 12, 2018

Recover and Relax


My buddy had been having a rough few weeks, his girlfriend broke up with him, work was tight and he was just in a funk. Deciding to try and help him out I got us a trip to Swap Island, I figured maybe spending time looking like someone else would snap him out of it. When we first got there we went though the swap, I was surprised I ended up in a younger kid, probably only thirteen or so, and by the time I met back up with my friend I was a little aggravated, that only aggravated when I saw he somehow ended up as a gorgeous Caribbean chick and guys a plenty were flirting with him, not that I could blame them he looked good, and my pubescent body was taking note in some awkward ways. I had hoped this vacation would be a way for us to relax but we haven't even been here a few hours and I'm stressing out.

2 comments:

  1. I confess I need to go to that island n///n

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the picture. who is she ?
    also nice story. would love to go to this island someday myself.

    ReplyDelete