Translate

May 23, 2018

My best friend



I met James at school about 6 years ago. We have been friends ever since. And while I knew he and his family were a little bit weird, I would never imagine what he was capable of. When we went out to college, we decided to rent a place together.

The first couple of months we spent it playing video games. But suddenly he started having lots of different girls invited to his room. They were all pretty hot and loved to moan out loud like no one could hear them.



One day a girl got out of James room while being completely topless. “Hey handsome” she said while leaning on the door frame. “Do you want to join us?” She asked. I knew it would be weird, but she was a hottie I could not say no to. “Sure” I said as I took my shirt off.



Once inside James room, I realized James wasn’t there. “Hey, where is my flatmate?” I asked the girl. I didn’t notice immediately, but she looked different somehow. “Oh, he’ll be back, but we should get started, she said with a sexy voice. She kissed me, and i kissed her back. “No.. this is weird” she said, “No matter how much I touch myself, I can’t get used to being a girl”. I didn’t know what she was talking about, until she transformed into James right in front of my eyes. “I’ve never told you the truth. I am a shape shifter” he said. “And right before we met, I used to be a girl, but no matter how much I try it, i can’t go back” he said. I was still in a state of disbelief.

“All those girls you brought home?” I asked. “All me,  trying to have fun and be sexy again” he responded. “I still can’t believe it, I mean, even if I saw you transform yourself, it seems impossible” I said. “Well there is something else I can do. If you allow me of course” He proposed. I asked him what he meant, and he explained he could shape shift me too. “Into a girl?” I asked. “Yes, into any kind of living being. Man, woman, dog, cat” he responded. He then asked me if he could try it. “But it would be weird” I responded. He transformed into another girl “please, pretty please. We could experiment, you know how much college girls love experimenting” she proposed. I didn’t answer, but the big bulge in my pants was enough to say yes.




In a matter of milliseconds I seize to be a man, and I was my very own wet dream. “How do you feel” she asked. “Weird” I responded while I touched my breasts. She surprised me with a kiss. I kissed her back. We made out for hours. We ended up in my room fingering each other. Then, I was on top, having my wet pussy over hers. I could feel both throbbing, and our juices mixing. Which made me come.

We started doing that every single afternoon, and that was until James proposed something different. Something I couldn’t say no. Straight sex, where I were to be the woman, and he the man. And that was the best decision I ever took. After sex, he was getting ready to turn me back “Don’t!” I yelled. “I want to be your hot girlfriend forever” I responded. With a wicked smile he responded “what ever you want love”.




1 comment:

  1. Oh my god, I just read this story and its amazing! Absolutely love the ending!

    ReplyDelete