Translate

May 28, 2018

Seventh Annual Writer's Round - bottom’s up


I have been writing about men turning into women for a long long time. I never thought it would actually happen to me. I had been invited to the annual writers round. When I got there I expected to see a few of my fellow writers, but the bar was full of women. “They’ll probably show up latter” I thought.

While I waited I decided to have a drink. I asked for a shot of tequila. But the bar tender gave me something that looked kind of girly. “This isn’t what i ordered” I said. “Oops, sorry, i’ll Tell you what... that’s on the house” she said. I couldn’t say no to a free drink, plus, she was kinda hot, maybe she was flirting with me. “Bottoms up” y said as I drank the whole glass. “Easy there love” she said.



I burped. My stomach started to feel kind of weird, like if I had eaten something way to spicy. “What’s going on?” I asked. “Just a few adjustments” the hot bartender said,”here, have another drink”. I drank it again, but this time slowly. I hadn’t noticed any changes, until my lips touched the glass. They felt full, and somehow covered in lipstick. I got an erection from the whole ordeal. It was my last, I tried to hold it, but the whole thing was aroussing. As I jazzed my own pants, I felt my equipment retract. “Are you ok girl?” The bartender asked. “Not really” I said as I ran to the bathroom. On my way, I felt two breasts explode from my chest.

In the bathroom, I looked at my reflection. I was a girl all right. But my belly seemed weird. “Am I pregnant?” I asked myself. “I don’t remember having sex” I said. The bartender knocked on the door. “Are you ok?” She asked, “I am coming in” she said as she entered the bathroom and locked the door. “Wow! You look pregnant” she said. “About 5 or 6 months pregnant” I said. “How can this be?” I asked. I wasn’t worried that I had been turned into a woman, but the fact that I was to be a mother filled all of my thoughts. “This has happened before...” she said “well... unless... did you come during the transformation?” She asked. I knew where this was going. “Yes” I responded. “Congratulations then! You are going to be a mother, and your former self is the father!” She said and hugged me.

That was two weeks ago. Now I am at home admiring my pregnant belly, rubbing it, and liking the feeling of my baby kicking back. I know I have to go to the doctor, and tell my parents, but one step at a time.


1 comment:

  1. We need more Karen and her lovely writing. Come back Karen!

    ReplyDelete