Translate

May 9, 2018

Joanne (Seventh Annual Writer's Round)

The writers of OTGC Blog were having a meetup. We were supposed to meet at The Wreck Room, at 9 pm. I don't usually go out to the bar, but I think this might be a good opportunity to finally meet the writers face to face rather than just chat with them online.
So I decided to went there and arrived a bit early, I just don't like to be late. I arrived around 8.15 and sat on the bar, I looked around and saw a few guys were hanging out but I wasn't so sure if any of them was the writer. I ordered a drink, and just sat there alone. Waiting for the other to come.

It's about 15 minutes since I came, but still no sign of any other writer. I'm just too early, maybe they haven't arrived yet. And then a girl approached me, she looks pretty cute. She introduced herself as Joanne. We talked a bit, but I am not used to talking to girls. It quickly gets awkward, and then I saw her walk away. I don't mean to be a perv, but I imagined her body. Imagining being her, it must have been a wonderful experience being a girl like her. I didn't notice during my imagination I came to an orgasm and at that moment FOSE striked.
I found myself not sitting at my seat anymore, but standing in the restroom. I was shocked, then I noticed my reflection on the mirror,  was her! I am now Joanne. I looked and inspected my body.
 
I felt a breeze down my crotch noticing that I am now wearing a skirt, instead of a pants. I lifted up my skirt, exposing my black underwear, somehow everything felt so comfortable as her. I went outside and tried to find her in my body. I sa my seat at the bar was empty, I rushed to the bar without any effort walking in heels, everything feels natural to me. I asked the bartender where did she go, and he pointed that she was just leaving the bar. I went outside the bar and tried to look for her but I couldn't find her. And at that moment, I saw a group of guys entering the bar, as I overhear them talking about writing TG Captions. These must be the writers from OTGC blog, but I'm not sure if I'm confident enough to show them my new body. I walked away from the entrance, and tried to remember where is Joanne's home, so I could get to know this body better.

1 comment: