Translate

Mar 15, 2018

From Midlife Crisis to Forming New Life


I’m still not 100% sure how this happened. Well I know how this happened and promise not to tell my dad, I mean my daughter. This was a lot of fun at the time but I’m getting sidetracked. You see 7 months ago my name was Mitch Johnson, I was a happy man to everyone else around me. I had a great Job a nice car. Sure my wife had left me but I looked great still like a gray fox, and what my looks couldn’t do my money made up for. the only flaw in this wonderful life was my daughter.
Now don’t get me wrong I loved my daughter she always wanted to get back with her mother or settle down with a new wife. what she didn’t understand was at the time of her conception I was a nerdy 25-year-old who only sexual conquest was an equally shy nerdy girl when I was 17 and that was it till her mother. Which if I’m being honest was meant to be a one night stand but a ripped condom saw to that.
Sorry I’m getting sidetracked damn pregnancy bring always has me going off on tangents like that. Where was I, Oh ow hey no kicking. Oh that’s right this thing inside me and how it came to be I have it.
So like I said I have no real idea I kinda remember taking on of my women to a carnival where there was an old woman reading auras my lady was all new age and shit so we went over and tried it out. The old woman gave us basic bull shit till I messed up and scoffed at one of her lines about love. She shot me daggers with her eyes and the world around me went dark for a moment and all I could see was the old woman in front of me. She took a long deep look at me i felt like her eyes were staring at my soul. She then said this. “A father who can’t love his child can only learn to love as a mother.” After she said that she started to chant in some strange language.
When she finished I was no longer at the carnival instead I was looking up at some guys face I had never met before. Before I had the chance to say something an overwhelming pleasure came from my nether regions like joy buzzer turned up to 1000 and it radiated down mt legs and up my torso, and just as I caught my breath it happened again and again on top of it all I could feel something build. I had no Idea what this guy was doing to my dick but I was going to ask him to teach me when he was done if I could think straight. Not long after the mind numbing shocks started still looking at me and thrusting his back end he said something that sobered me up for a few moments. He said “I love you Lisa and I can’t wait to start a family with you.” as soon as he said my daughter’s name I knew something was u[ but the disturbing thing was the family aspect but unfortunately before I could say something the building feeling explode making mt legs spasm and warp around this guys backside pulling him closer as I did I could feel a strange liquid being pushed into me. It was about that moment that I suspected something was up.
after a few moments my legs relaxed and the man stopped thrusting looking tired he got off over top of me and with a pop sound some of my fears were justified. I gut up from bed and walked into the bathroom where I was met face to face with my daughter. Hair all messed up sweat glinting off my forehead and undoubtedly a pussy full of I’m assuming her boyfriends spunk. I walked back into the room to find her purse and call my phone. After a few attempts with the fingerprint scanner I got it and called my old cellphone. all while my boyfriend was resting up saying something about once i get off the phone he might be ready for round 3. That thought scared and excited me and I don’t know which one was worse.
I called my old phone and my Lisa answered in my voice asking what was going on. Apparently she tried to call me but can’t get into my phone. I explained to the best of my ability and told he we needed to meet up and compare notes. After some time she tried to explain everything I would need to know to be her and I told her how to run my life. We noticed that as we were talking e start to slide into our bodies minds I sometime called Lisa Dad and she called me honey cakes my nick name for her when I was a man.
Like I said that was 7 months ago I never told her about having sex with her boyfriend that day she knew she had already once and when I started throwing up I took a test lo and behold it was positive. Gary my boyfriend now asked me to marry him the moment I told him.
That’s pretty much my story now if you don’t mind I need to milk these things before thy get any fuller and I think my fiancé gets off on watching me. Maybe this time I have him drink me dry instead of that nasty pump.

No comments:

Post a Comment