Translate

May 18, 2018

Going back home


I was back at m parents place from college. They were so happy to see me. “You know, at your age everything changed for me” my mom said. “And it will certainly will for you” she added. I knew she was about my age when she met dad, but I didn’t want to hear that story again, and I am too young to get married.

I entered my room, all my stuff was gone, replaced by girly stuff. Mahogany naked guys posters on the wall, make up, teddy bears, and even a girly dresser. “Mom? What’s this. What happened to my room?” I asked. “Did my cousin Amy stayed here?” I followed with a second question. “No dear, it’s all yours” she answered.  “Ha ha very funny” I responded. “I’ll explain tomorrow, just get some sleep” she said. It wasn’t that late, but I did feel a little drowsy. So I did go to sleep. It was weird sleeping in a girly bed. And those guys on the posters were disturbing.

The next morning was my birthday. I woke up at about 9 am. I stood up and took my clothes off.  Without thinking about it I took a blue bra and put it on. It covered my breats wonderfully. I got a matching dress out of the closet. It wasn’t until I started applying make up that I noticed something was wrong. “Shit! I am a girl!” I yelled.

My mom entered my room, “how’s my girl feeling?” She asked. “You turned me into a girl” I said angrily. “Oh no dear, I didn’t do that, it was all you” she said. “Bullshit! You first got rid of all my things, and replaced them with girly stuff, and then you... you did this to me” I said while pointing at my own body. “The same thing happened to me when I turned your age, I was just trying to help you with the transition” she explained. Somehow I did believe her.

My dad seemed unaware of the changes, he even called me Kim. My mom explained that’s normal. Only us, were to be aware of the changes. Mom, me, and my grandma. “She went through the same thing too” she explained. “The sooner you accept the changes, the easier it will be. To help you out, I called your friend John. He is picking you up at 11” she said. I hugged my mom. And continued getting ready. I applied make up with ease. And dressed a little slutty, somehow thinking about John was turning me on. “Maybe this isn’t so bad, i do feel like a woman” i said out loud.






No comments:

Post a Comment