Translate

Mar 20, 2018

Take your pick


You enter a room at the front of a mansion you gotten a mysterious invitation to. It had promised you a prize though it would come with a risk. Intrigued you had come over to see what it was about, only to see a note on the table that read:

Hey pal,

So you were invited here by me, you friend Richard, in hopes that you could save me from my terrible fate. You see like you I was given an invitation though mine was a very random occurrence. Anyways as you enter the room you will see five very sexy women twerking their asses in unison. You will have the opportunity to take your pick and fuck any one of these girls. Afterwards you can claim her as her prize to take home for yourself. However, you must be warned, if you pick a certain girl, she will be transformed back into a man, thus being freed from her curse, and you will take her place. You would become a hot girl like this, shaking her ass for her potential master or victim. The changes to you could be anything! You could become blonde, gain a huge ass, a tatto or two, become petite in size, or your race could be changed entirely.  The cursed girl switchs with each "client" thus giving all of US a chance to revert back, If you didn't just guess, that is how I ended up in this situation as I am one of those girls though I cannot say which one. I can tell you though that I am not the cursed one, though I would lying if I said I'd rather you just picked me. I know at this point my chances of making it through several other 'clients" like you and becoming a man again is very unlikely, so would rather be the lady my best friend I know than a sex slave of a random person. If I have to be honest, you would be smart to just walk away from this and avoid a possible terrible fate, but just know that I would appreciate if you saved me and would spend my entire life rewarding you for your troubles. So pick away if you dare....

( who do you pick readers? In a day I will let you know if you made the right choice)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright readers, it has been a full day and you have had the opportunity to pick so here are you results.

If you picked either of the two girls to the right, then congratulations, you have a new girl who will serve you for eternity. Nothing more and nothing less...... jerk, thanks for nothing! Now I'm likely to end up as some random pervert's sextoy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you picked thelovely black lady in the middle....... Well it appears that you have some .... different tastes than what I realized ......bummer, that leaves me stuck here noooooowww ( my eyes start to hurt as pressure racks though them. I feel my ass and thighs shrink as my breasts grow. The pain stops and I realize that there needed to be a minority in the group at all times and I was the "lucky" one to randomly fulfill that)
Thanks asshole now I've not only lost my gender,but my race as well.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you picked the blonde girl to the left end....... you stick your dick in this beautiful girls vagina hoping that your best friend was transformed into the hottest girl here. Either way you would have a go girl to fuck every day for the foreseeable future..... except things wouldn't work out that way. Suddenly your dick starts to burn as it inverts into a vagina. You quickly lose height and your body becomes curvier with your booty as your defining feature. Your facfe finally changes as your hair lengthens to leave you to your fate as a sexy woman ready to become someone's fucktoy. The once blonde girl is now a man and waves, laughing hysterically at how he is finally free from this madness, unlike you and me. Good going dumb ass, now we're both stuck

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well readers if you haven't guessed the right decision was picking the second girl from the left. Good job! You have saved your friend from a horrible fate and I am forever in debt to you. Speaking of which, I think its time I showed you my gratitude.















11 comments: