Translate

Mar 19, 2018

From hunter to prey


As a man I never had any issues picking up women. Even being average looking I could always come home from the club with a new conquest. Nothing that difficult really, one or two drink offered, a couple of clichéd pick up lines and the trick was done. I guess my way of life really impacted me in the way I treat women and on the opinion I have of most of them. To me they are just… disposable, like a prop, and eventually I’ve been confronted about it.

It was Sarah, one friend of mine and one of the few women I actually respected, who one day threw a temper tantrum at me, saying that I was an asshole in and that I should have experienced how difficult it was to be a female and how degrading it was to be treated like nothing more than a piece of meat. I shrugged it off, women can get so emotional for minor things after all. Never would I have thought that she would have gone through with it.

When I saw the bodysuit she had bought for me I was speechless. It looked so creepy with its soulless eyes staring back at me from the box. And I should have worn it that thing? No way! But she convinced me in the end. We made a deal: I had to go clubbing wearing it and pretending to be a woman in order to experience how it felt like. If I accepted, she would have gone out on a date with me while wearing it and she would have had sex with me. She knew perfectly well how to persuade me. After all I had been after her for countless years, and the fact that she was one of the few women I was actually interested in dating and that she would constantly turn me down always drove me crazy. Plus despite how creepy that suit looked without any person filling it, it actually would have made an incredibly hot woman. Those humongous tits in particular were particularly tempting. I was amused at the idea of transforming my best friend into a busty eye candy. In the end I accepted the terms and wore it.

I have to admit that getting ready for my night out was quite difficult. While I was able to slip into the suit with no problems and despite how natural it felt, I soon learned to my expense that women have to go through a very long process before they can be ready to go out. Doing my hair and make-up was a pain in the ass, as well as walking around in the high heels Sarah prepared for me. And those huge tits turned out to be really heavy and really uncomfortable to carry around, constantly getting in the way and jiggling uncontrollably with every step I took. They looked and felt nice though, and after a little bit of practicing I was soon able to get around on my new shoes with little to no problem. Besides, I didn’t really need to go around in those, I would have just sat at the bar and waited for men to flock at me. I knew how that worked, and I would have had one hell of an evening in the end.

Just as I planned it didn’t took long for me to start getting approached by men. In no time I managed to get three drinks offered, and I was basking in all that attention. All of this was pretty new to me given my new perspective, and even the poorest pick-up line would flatter me, and it felt so good to have all those eyes on me. I actually planned to play hard to get a lot more than what I actually ended up doing. Maybe it was the drinks that now were a lot more effective in getting me drunk due to my new body, or maybe Sarah fucked around with the personality settings of the suit more than I thought. What stands it that by the end of the night I was in the back seat of some guy’s car ready for some sexy time. The deal never required for me to actually get all the way through with my experience as a woman, and I was pretty scared of what was about to happen. But I just shrugged all my doubts off and decided that since I was there I might as well truly understand how it felt like for women. Needless to say, it was the most incredible experience of my life.

That should have been it. I had won the bet and now I was owed the date I always wanted. But for some reason I still have not collected my winning. I keep going with my mind to that evening. What was I thinking? I had sex with the first rando who offered me a drink and told me some nice words. I behaved like a slut! That couldn’t possibly have been me! Why am I even still thinking about it? That was it, I did what I had to do, and the woman I impersonated will never be heard of again, right? Sure, I still have the suit, but that is only for Sarah to use now. And I will never see that guy again. That was the plan. This is driving me crazy. Why was I so stupid to give him my real number? But most importantly, why isn’t he still calling me? I feel so… used.

No comments:

Post a Comment