Translate

Mar 20, 2018

Becoming her slave



I loved my my girlfriend Maria. She was a fun person, and was really good in bed. On top of that she was really freakin hot.  The only problem with was that she was a crazy bitch sometimes. She would sometimes try to act dominaant with me  and would freak out if I so much as talked to another girl. Unfortunately I knew this was a huge problem and even though I tried to assure her I would never cheat, she would still freak out. I knew that our relationship would never work out, so I met up with heroutside her house. she looked good, wearing short shorts that showed of her round ass and toned legs. It was hard, but I let her know what was up and reluctantly broke up with her. She did not take well to this at all, immediately yelling in rage. She announced that she was actually a witch and that she was going to make me pay. She said that leaving her was not an option for me. I laughed, as I believe this, until she pointed a finger at me causing me to to fall to my knees in pain.

I began to feel pain in my torso as if my insides were rearranging themselves. I next felt a burning sensation in my face as my nose shrunk and my eyes turned blue and became more striking. The rest of my face became more defined and feminine by the second until anyone would thought it belonged to a woman. My blonde hair turned inro a reddish brown and extended down to the middle of my back and straightened itself. The muscle in my arms converted to a thin fatty layer, an I began to feel a crack in my back as my spine began to curve outward, pushing my butt out as well. Next my chest muscle started changing. It didn't go down, but rather pushed outward and becoming a soft pair of D cup breasts. My abs also changed, developing a poochy stomach in the process. My hips expanded outward quite a bit, and my legs, particularly my thighs gained some girth as well. My ass got a lot bigger an fatter becoming  plump an round in the process. My Height decreased from 6 foot to a shorter 5'6. Although I was shorter now, I was still taller than Maria. Finally my dick began to shrink rapidly and it inverted into my body, becoming a tight wet pussy. I was now fully a woman and I let out a soft feminine moan. My clothes were drastically altered after that. My undershirt shrunk until it cupped my boobs, becoming a push up bra. My gray shirt started to alter as well with the sleeves becoming shorter and more girly looking. The neckline of the shirt also opened to a v-neck, showing of a fair ammout of my new cleavage.My jeans changed to a more elastic material and became a pair of maroon spandex leggings. This pushed my huge ass up more, but also caused discomfort since my boxers were now bunched up in one place. This didn't last long, howver, as my boxers shrank into a tiny black g-string. My shoes turned into a pair of white heels. After that my transformation was complete, or so I thought.

Maria approached me and said, " Noone dumps me! The good news is, you will have a long life and live hundreds of years. The bad news, for you at least is  that you will be my sex slave the rest of your life hahahaha" She then said, "You will refer to me as master for everything," and snapped. "Yes master, " I said in my feminine voice before covering my mouth. "That's better, " said Maria smiling. She walked up to me and gripped my fat ass and said "This is gonna work out fine." " Ooh master," I said. I accepted my fate to spend the rest of my days as her sex slave. At least my master was a hot chick, right.

Wrong!!! because Maria figured that since I wanted to be so friendly with other girls when I was a guy, I should do the same with guys now that I was a woman. She ordered me to place my hands on a bench and twerk my ass for all the oncoming traffic to see. I was unable to refuse and was soon showcasing by massive cheeks for the entire city to enjoy. As I did this, she smacked my ass shouting "come fuck this sexy ass bitch everyone." I was embarrassed but had no choice but to obey. It wasn't ten minutes before we had some company in the form of guy interested in taking maria up on her offer
She led us into an alley and had me squat down before she led our new "friend" over to me. She playfully pulled down his pants and.... well thats when I took his large erect dick in my mouth and enthusiastically sucked it as Maria smiled in pleasure. Somehow I felt hapy doing it, knowing that it was making my master happy. It was then I realized the curse had mentally changed me to feel happpiness whenever she was pleased. When i was finished with the blowjob, she laughed and said "Now if you like, you can have the pleasure of fucking my slave." I was nervous for my first time having sex as a woman but knew was worth it if master was pleased

1 comment: