Translate

Mar 24, 2018

Spells Inc: Cheer Squad



Mrs Morningstar was driving home from school. It had been a rough day primarily because of a troublemaker in her class, Bryan. She had tried everything, sending them to the principal, detention nothing worked. Honestly he wasn't a bad kid he was just enamored with the cheerleaders in her class, acting out to impress them. If only there was some way to show him how foolish they were being she thought. Just then she noticed a new store on the side of the store and figured she would go up to the drive through to see what they were selling. As she pulled up to the window she was greeted by a perky shop girl. "What do you sell here? Food?" "More like solutions. What seems to be the problem you look stressed?" "You can say that again I hate my job this boy acts out in class and tortures the cheerleaders he likes.""Say no more I have just the thing." The shop girl went into the back and came out a moment with a purple potion. "This is $10 have your student drink it to learn his lesson." "What is it? Is it safe? Can i drug a student?" "Jeez what is it with people and questions! It is $10 give this to the boy and teach him a lesson like you are paid to do." Mrs Morningstar exchanged the money and went home.

Later that night she figured if Bryan didn't end up pushing her too far 1 day and getting her fired she would be quitting soon if things didn't change. She would not have to wait long for a chance to give Bryan the potion, he quickly acted out in class and she gave him detention. After Bryan finished cleaning up the classroom that afternoon she gave him the potion as a reward. Bryan was confused since the 2 had been squabbling all year but took the purple, soda liquid and drank it.

The next day when class started she noticed that Bryan seemed a little shorter, a little more polite to the girls he was attracted too but still a terror in class. She almost lost hope right then and there thinking she had been duped out of $10. The next day however Bryan was shorter still, his hair longer, more demure and he seemed to be developing a tan in the middle of winter. By day 3 Bryan had shrunk considerably, he was never tall but if he was 5' tall now he would be lucky. He was definitely more polite and his tan was darker still. The next few days Mrs Morningstar had a hard time noticing anymore changes and the rest of the class never noticed anything different about Bryan despite his now lack of height, personality shifting and his definitely black skin now. By day 7 she finally understood what was going on when Brianna walked in with long hair and budding breasts she was a young woman now who had caught Kenneth's eye and was now the subject of the bullying he used to inflict. Figuring the cheer squad could use new recruits she planned another trip to Spells Inc to get Kenneth started on his journey.

                                                                               7 days earlier
"Gaah I hate going to Mrs Morningstar's class. She is always such a pain all I want to do is get it on with lucy and she constantly gives me detention or whatever. She did give me that weird soda yesterday so maybe I should cut her some slack" thought Bryan.

                                                                              6 days earlier
"I don't know what it was about yesterday but it seemed like things were going better. Mrs Morningstar laid off a bit and I think Lucy actually smiled at me. Today was weird though when Lucy and I were working on the group project she almost seemed taller than me. It's just like whatever though my tan is coming and once I get another haircut things will be fabulous. Its weird though I swore I just got a haircut the other day."

                                                                             5 days earlier
"When I woke up this morning it was like my entire body ached. I don't know what is causing this but when I walked into Mrs Morningstar's class today I barely came up to Lucy's tits. Thankfully she is such a great girl. I don't know what has changed these last few days but we have talked and become closer than at any point this semester. It is almost like we are girlfriends."

                                                                              Today
"I wish I knew what happened to me. When the week started I had a dick, white skin, and only wanted to fuck Lucy. Now I look like her sister I'm 5' if I'm lucky, and my skin is black. Plus when I woke up this morning my penis was gone and I was graced with starting my period. Thank God Lucy has become such a good friend because Kenneth has been picking on my all morning. Maybe if I join the cheer squad I can get some safety in numbers and he will layoff. Plus I will get to wear some really cute outfits hehe."

                                                                              1 month later
"Joining the cheer squad was the best thing to happen me. Since I am the shortest member on the team the few guys on the squad always get to grab my ass and heave me into the air. It is exhilarating, the wind in my hair, twisting and turning and finally landing in the arms of a strong man. I love it, I never thought this would be me though. I was a man just a months ago but no one seems to remember that but me. Now all I can think about is how sweet it will be to go to homecoming this year, what I will wear and how good it feels when I masturbate. Like seriously it is so much better as a girl than as a man, my whole body goes limp and I can't wait to get a boyfriend and go all the way."

1 comment: