Translate

Mar 15, 2018

That darn pussy...cat

Image result for leopard skin tattoos sex
I knew that cat was going to be trouble. He just showed up on my doorstep one day. I decided to let him in. Like any cat, before I knew it, he was running my house...
Then 1 day as I was...taking care of business...he started licking me...he started licking my balls, my shaft...then my ass....I couldn't believe it but it felt so good I couldn't bring myself to stop him.
From there, it was everyday...either he would wake me up licking or would nudge me until I would get naked for him.
Then, he started rolling on his back and showing me his dick....it looked so good I couldn't help but stroke him...he came in my hand and I licked it clean...it was better than anything I had ever tasted! Before I knew it I was sucking him off everyday...and as soon as he came in my mouth, I came too...
I didn't even notice, but I couldn't remember the last time I got hard...other than my quickly growing nipples...nipples? I had breasts! and my dick was gone....and a tattoo...but no, it's not a tattoo..it's my skin...what is happening to me!
And then my cat came in the room, but he seems more human than I remember. I needed him...now....I don't understand it....I feel out of control....I need to have him in me...I'm so hot...hot?  Oh my god, I'm in HEAT! But I don't care....I'm his...take me....make me your pussy....cat

No comments:

Post a Comment