Translate

Mar 26, 2018

New life for all three of us (Part 2)


“Mary please settle down. I need you to eat before the ceremony. Last thing I want is a fussy baby and engorged breasts while your daddy and I are trying to get married.” I said in a soft voice to my baby girl and light of life.
Maybe I should explain again. My new name is Victoria. Vicki to my friends. Sometimes mama bear, but only Alan can call me that so don't try. A years ago I was a 22 year old guy with no family few friends and a secret. I wanted to be a woman and a mother. A fact that no one who looked at the old me would never have ever guessed. I would write caption on different sites seldom. That was until I stumbled on a blog called OTGC and I asked to be an author. About a week later I got a email from Rachel about a week of fun as a woman. The same time Jesse another caption writer wrote her blog about the spell and how after a week the transformation reverted her back to normal. I knew if this was a real thing I was going to find a way to make it permanent I needed to find it.
Which lead to a tireless search to find a way stay a woman. That lead me to pregnancy. Which lead me to a bar 11 months ago where I made sure my friend Alan was there waiting on his old friend from school. One weekend filled with passion later now we are here. Well not here exactly but close enough.
I knew the next Friday that I was pregnant. If I wasn't then I would if turned back to my old self that night. The hard part was trying to figure out what to do afterwards. I was a soon to be single mother who had to get papers made and set myself up with a life. I also had to tell Alan, and come up with a good plan in case he said sayonara. That could wait a few weeks. In the meantime we started going out on a regular basis. He told me a lot about himself with a embellishment here. At first I made up a stories about my life. Basic stuff about family and friends. I told him I just moved to the area a month or so before I meet him.
After 2 months of morning sickness I texted him on Saturday and told him that I might be pregnant I was going to the doctor to get checked out. I told him my appointment was on Monday. He didn't say a thing. I didn't get a text from him the rest of the weekend. I was worried. Terrified more like it. It was then I realized that over the last couple months I had fallen in love with him, and his silence was deafening.
Finally Monday evening I got a text. He asked me to come over and talk. I already knew what he was going to say, but I agreed to at least hear him out. I drove over there on the verge of tears the whole way. Finally I got to the door and knocked on it composing myself as quickly as possible. Alan opened his apartment door with a dozen white lilies (My favorite flower) and pulled me into a hug. We walked inside and he explained to me that this child was his responsibility to and he was going to be there for both of us. I broke down after he said that. I cried in his shoulder as he held me tightly. Moving his hand to my the small bulge and rubbing it saying that we were going to be a family.
It took 4 more months before I got him to make it official. He never wanted a wedding. He said our love and child proves our commit to each other. To which I responded that if he ever wanted to get with the mother of his child again she needed a ring on her finger. Saying it wards off would be tempters. He finally agreed with me and saw the errors of his ways.
The night before he proposed I decided to tell him the truth about me I knew I might lose him but I had to tell him who I truly was. I made him dinner and set it with candle light. After we got done eating I told him there was something I needed to tell him. I told him everything from who I was too why I did it and where I got the spell. He was stunned after I finished he got up and left. I cried. I called in work the next day and cried some more. I didn't stop crying even when I got a call from him saying to come outside. I walked outside and he was there with a stern look on his face. I walked over to him and asked if he was going to yell that he would do it inside so no one else would hear. He looked down at me dead in the eye and said no. He would not go inside he wanted everyone to know what he had to say. My eyes started to well up again knowing my life would soon be over. Then he got on one knee and yelled as loud as his lungs would allow. “VICTORIA! WILL YOU BE MY WIFE!”
I was stunned after all I told him he still wanted me to be his wife. I couldn't say anything at. To which he responded to my silence by again at the top of his lungs proclaiming. “VICTORIA! WILL YOU DO ME THE HONOR OF BEING MY WIFE!”
After this I was brought back to reality and I told him yes I would. With tears in my eyes. He stood up and lead me inside and brought me a box of tissues. He told me that he realized he loved me and that who I use to be didn't matter the fact that I was who I am now is what matters and he wanted to be with me forever.
That all leads back to here. With a hungry baby that won't latch on. 20 minutes before my wedding. I guess I just want to say thank you all for being there on OTGC blog and that this is a new life for all of us.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author Note: Thank you to Jesse who allowed me to use her idea, and to all of you for reading this.

4 comments:

  1. a fantasy ending. really beautiful n////n

    I must confess that I freaked a little when he left her

    and the tension before proposing marriage to the woman who loves

    I imagine the happiness that she feels in these moments :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was trying to build suspense I know I'm not that good at it. especially seeing how the start of the caption she getting married but I wanted to show how life is not a straight the are bumps and curves that we all have to deal with. She might end up with him in the end but how did the get to that point. How would he take news of the pregnancy or finding out she use to be a he.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful story, Vicki! Love the ending, it generates such warmth for me as a reader---how much more so for you to share this with us all. I am so happy for you and Alan and baby Mary. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told Alan about me posting my story on the Blog. He didn't mind but thought I should hold off for a little bit before I post the next one. For one nothing is really going on just normal life. Mary is keeping both of up most night still but that will pass so enough. Life is good can't wait to share with all of you again.

      -Vicky

      Delete