Translate

Mar 15, 2018

Weird family traditions. Part 1 (Request)

Request by cal narri



When Linda said yes after I asked her to marry me I felt like the luckiest man in the world. How many people can be so lucky to be able to marry his highschool sweetheart. Back when I saw her for the first time when we were fifteen years old I knew it's the girl I want to wake up next to every morning. Of course most of highschool relationships doesn't last for long but me and Linda were unique and we managed to be together until this day when we are going to become husband and wife. 

Summer was aproaching and every year my fiance had a family meeting. One at the begining and second at the end of summer. As her future husband I was invited there for the first time and I felt pretty happy to be accepted in the family. When we arrived at her family's beach house I was introduced to Linda's family members. I knew her mom and dad as well as her sister Angie but I was never able to meet the rest of her family. So far I was pleased with how did it went. Her family seemed to be really nice and they've all welcomed me warmly. We were having a barbecue and while I was drinking a beer with her cousin Stan, Linda ran up to me excited about somehting. "Come on guys, it's about to start" She said smiling. "Finally" Stan finished his beer in a few chugs and went to the table where the rest was gathering. "What's going on?" I asked curious. "You'll see" Linda took my hand and guided to join the rest. When we all sat down at the table the head of the family, Uncle Robert came with a weird devica and placed it on the table. The device was round, twice the size of a basketball ball and it looked like something from a sci-fi movies of the early 80's. "What is that?" I asked. "It's a body swapping device" Uncle Robert said with pride in his voice. "A body swap... W... What are we suppose to do with it?" I didn't follow. "Let me explain" Linda said before uncle Robert could say something and turned towards me. "Every summer we gather to use this device and swap bodies with eachother. We spend the whole summer living the life of the person we swapped with. At the end of the summer we gather again to swap back. That way we can learn something about eachother and it brings us closer as a family" Linda explained. "Every summer? For the whole summer!" I shouted in shock. "Indeed" She said cheerfully. "So that means... On our last summet trip in Croatia..." My face suddenly turned pale. "That was me back then" Her dad winked at me. I nearly fainted as I recalled the passionate nights I had with Linda back then and realized it was her dad all the time. Sure I noticed she seemed to be a lot more kinky than usually but I didn't complain. Now however it didn't sound so great and I didn't even want to think who was in her body back in highschool when we went camping and Linda gave me a blowjob in our tent.

"Are you read?" Uncle Robert asked. "Yes!" The whole family said simultaneously. I closed my eyes when the device started buzzing and waited for what is going to happen. Suddenly I felt like some invisible force dragged me out of my body and pushed me agains the wall. I opened my eyes and found myself at the other side of the table. A whole gama of weird sensations crossed my body and when I looked down I gasped in shock to see I'm in a woman's body. "Linda? Linda where are you" I looked around. "Here" A man next to me said. "Who am I?" I asked in shock. "You are my cousin, Anna. And it happens that I am your boyfriend now" Linda chuckled.

The whole family went to their business like nothing ever happened. Some started to drink, some begin to chat with eachother. Well for them it was quite normal but for me it was a terryfing expirience. I keep myself on the sidelines and watched the sea. I was trying to get familiar with all the weird sensations that were coming along with his body. Man, it felt so weird to be a girl and I was having doubts that the whole summer will be enough to get used to it.

1 comment: