Translate

Mar 12, 2018

My Life as a Shapeshifter


My life could have been great. In many ways it actually is. I have a beautiful girlfriend, we both have decently payed jobs and are just generally having a great time. That is at least how she would perceive it. I actually don’t look like she sees me. When I was a teenager I discovered that I could shape shift. First I tried out the typical bodies that other people did (or at least claim to have shifted to on the internet). The sports guy,  the adult, my dad’s boss, a random old dude. But then I started experimenting.
That phase began when a friend of told me that she was ill and therefore not coming to school. I think you see where this is going. I went to school as her and actually enjoyed it. Of course I didn’t tell anyone that I was her and fortunately no one saw through my masquerade. To this day I still don’t know if her friends ever learned that she was at home that day and I am fairly sure that she does not know that there was a second she around back then. Where was I... I really liked the feeling of being female. It was something different and it just felt... Nice. So I tried something new.
I called in sick and wanted to go to school as a completely new person, a female this time. Not forever or something like that. I just wanted to experience the whole thing from a different side for a week or so. The first day was great. I got treated very differently by the boys and decided to enjoy that for the week. Very early on I basically befriended my aforementioned female friend, though I tried to maintain a consistent personality that was different to my usual one. Then came the second day. You see, I never stayed in a different form for very long. When I ‘was’ my friend I looked like her for about 12 hours and that was the longest time I ever maintained a different form. As it turned out I had to ‘recharge’ my powers for a week, every time I took a different shape.
That blew my whole plan out of the window and me old me returned the day after the new one first visited school. I was frustrated and didn’t use my powers for quite some time and didn’t even use my powers at my eighteenth birthday, where I actually wanted to first come in as a stripper and then as my after a few hours. Sometime after that I found a very interesting article on a shape shifter website. Apparently one of us was able to ‘recharge’ her powers by consuming the cum of men. So shortly after I read that I went out there to test that theory. I ‘suited up’, went to a brothel, got hired thanks to my ‘assets’ and left after my first client. I found that to be rather disgusting. However I still wanted to test my theory, so I stayed in my prostitute form and it worked! I was able to sustain my looks for two full days.
That was basically my comeback to the world of shapeshifting and I still wanted to follow my original plan. After a week of resting I transformed into another form. This time I was going for something a bit more mature. Bigger chest and lips, but still my age and I have a somewhat cute voice. Then there’s the not so pretty part, where I suck of seven guys to make sure that I won’t change back prematurely. Since my friends and teachers think that I’m still ill since like a week or two no one would connect me to the new student.
The first two days were rather similar to my first time as a woman at school. On the third day, however, I got invited to a party by one of my male friends. Over the next days I began wearing more revealing clothes, sexy tank tops and got more and more excited for the party. Then the day that’d change everything came. I arrived at the party, dressed in a sexy outfit. Long story short, I got drunk, forgot everything and woke up in bed naked. Next to me however was not my friend who invited me and owned the bed I was currently residing in. Next to me was a beautiful girl. I knew her from school but didn’t know anything about her except how she looked and she looked way better when she didn’t wear clothes. We began talking and it turned out that she ‘rescued’ me from a guy who flirted with me, without noticing my apparently very obvious distaste in him. She told me that she gave me a passionate kiss and made it very clear that I had no interest in him. Apparently I got a bit too excited from the kiss and began to go further. And now we’re here. Living together for over three years. Living our dream. Being happy. Except that I had to cheat on her, the woman I love more than anything in the universe, over a thousand times to maintain my form. If only there were a way to stay like this without cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment