Translate

Mar 19, 2018

Never trust witches

Never trust a witch or accept a gift from one! You never know what will happen to you in the end if you do. Even the good witches who mean well manage to find a way to fuck up your life! It all started about a year ago when I sam an elderly woman being victimized by a group of rough teenagers. I ran over with a crowbar and threatened to call the police. The delinquents took off not wanting to get caught. The old woman thanked me and offered to reward me for my kindness. I refused, but she was insistent on repaying me. She told me that she was a witch and she was unable to fend off the guys because her magic had weakened drastically with her age, but she was still able to give magical gifts in small doses. Now I was a guy who had become a little overweight after my teen years, and wanted a little boost to get back into shape. When I told her she smiled and told me that she used to perform a spell like that on herself when she was younger. I followed her to her house and she took out an old bike, said some magic words, and gave me the bike. She told me to ride the bike daily for five days and then I would get the body I desired.

Well I rode that bike for five days like she said, but the results weren't exactly what I wanted. When I finished my bike ride on the fifth day I began to feel very strange, as if my insides were on fire. This quickly subsided though. Soon thereafter, it got weirder when my black hair suddenly began growing and cascading down to my shoulder blades. My face began burning after that as my nose shrunk, my eyes turned from green to brown and my face became rounder. My height also decreased going down from an average 6 foot to a subpar 5'4. My arms began slim down along with my torso giving me a feminine figure. I felt my chest burning and expanding, but this didn't last long as I was left with two B cup sized boobs. My legs also slimmed down leaving me with a thin body with nothing to it, or so I thought. I felt a large pressure in my ass muscles that continued as my ass started to expand and become rounder, giving me a bubble butt. The final change was to my genitals when my penis rapidly shrank until it inverted into a vagina. I hopped back on my bike and in my now oversized clothes and went back to the witch's house.

I showed up to here house angry at what had happened to me. She was apologetic and explained that she must have put a spell on the bike that gives a WOMAN the body that she dreams of. She also told me that she was unable to reverse the spell and didn't personally know anyone who could either. However, she could put a spell on me that eases me and makes me comfortable with my new body. She messed up again and the spell made me too comfortable with my new hot body. Not only did the spell make me comfortable, but it changed my sexual preference and made me crave sex. So here I am on the bike in my hot skimpy bikini I bought. I'm going the beach to meet some hot guys. Believe me I'm not thrilled about this. Remember never trust witches or you might end up like me.

1 comment:

  1. I adore how the mind is intact, but unable to control the urges. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete