Translate

Mar 15, 2018

Mystic Child Rearing

I rub my stomach as my girlfriend Jane starts to stir once again. I realize that calling my baby my girlfriend might seem weird, but in fact it’s the truth. You see 30 weeks ago we were an ordinary couple. We went on date and to the movies and occasionally we went to a local street fair. While we were there we saw an old looking woman a booth that said she was a mystic. We check her out more as a joke. She did the normal stuff read our tarot cards and predicted our future stuff like that.
The whole time my Jane and I are trying to hold back the look of complete and total joy from sharing this joke as were not believing a single thing she’s saying. Finally my Jane burst out in laughter she starts saying that this all bullshit asking how anyone could believe what shes selling.
Moments after my Jane’s initial outburst the mystic holds up a finger and speaks a single word. “Silence.” Immediately after the word is spoken all sound coming out of Jane’s mouth stops. The mystic continues “If you want to act like a child I shall make you a child. If you think childish thought you shall only think childish thoughts.” Says in fluid motion as if weaving the words together to form a spell. The words she’s speaks start to form in the air around us and start to glow. I go to interject and she point a finger at me. “If you to defend the child you shall be the child’s mother. You shall experience all thing a mother feels when they have a child.” Once she finished the words dancing around us glow bright and seem to explode. I try to shield my eyes but it does nothing.
Once the light faded I found myself in new surroundings I was in an one bedroom apartment and much to my surprise I was a woman. I started to call for Jane but every time I said he name I felt nauseous. After call her name for about 5 minutes my new body I was hit with a wave of nausea so intense I ran to the nearby sink and puked what little stomach contents I had. After about an hour of calling and puking the Mystic words made since the reason I couldn’t find Jane was because I was carrying her inside me, and nausea was morning sickness.
That was month ago and when the mystic said I would feel everything she was not joking. Every non life threatening symptom of pregnancy from sore breast and mood swings to leg pain and back aches. I felt it all. Not to mention when I was transformed in to this motherly body my breast size was about a B cup not will looking about an E cup and that’s without milk. This has been my life and to say I upset where it’s gone would be a lie I love little Jane she is the best thing ever happened in my life. I can’t wait to hold her and feed her from my breasts. Maybe if we are lucky we can find a father to help take care of her and give her a sibling. 


_________________________________________________
Author Note: Hello my name is Leachim95 I was an occasional caption writer on OTGC when the site was up. I'm going to be posting the captions I wrote that I manged to get back from another blogger and writing a few of new ones. Thank you for your time.  

1 comment:

  1. I love it to become such a gorgeous, lovely, pregnant woman myself .... . I will happily give birth to my daughter and raise her up in love .... .

    ReplyDelete