Translate

Mar 21, 2018

Spells Inc: Prom Date



Josh and Ryan were absolute geeks. Anytime they tried to talk with people other than themselves they were bumbling messes especially around girls. It had gotten so bad that by their senior year they had given up even trying resigned to ride out the last few months in anonymity. "Why is it the only person I can talk to is you, why is the only person I can talk to someone I can't take to the prom?!?" Ryan said

Josh didn't have an answer for him that was just their luck. That was until he was passing by a shop and was beckoned by the cute shop girl. "What's seems to be the problem there kid?" Josh stuttered and babbled incoherently finally eking out "I don't have a date to the prom."
The shop girl smiled and went into a back room she came out with a yellow potion and said "Give this to someone you trust, have them drink it and thank me later." she said with a wink. Josh looked at the potion and then at the girl "What is it?" "It's $10, take it and be grateful." Taking the potion and exchanging the money Josh didn't know what he just bought.

The next day Josh took the potion with him to school and showed it to Ryan. "What is it he asked?" "According to the shop girl who sold it to me '$10' past that no clue. She said I am supposed to have someone I trust drink it, but I don't know who I would trust to do that."
"Well do you trust me?" Ryan asked
"Yeah of course but I don't know what will happen if you drink that."
"Only one way to find out, I guess." Ryan said his voice trembling and hand shaking. He quickly downed the potion right there at lunch
"So do you feel anything? What's happening?"
 "I don't know but I'm starting to get a headache." Ryan began to massage his scalp and as he did so his hair began to lengthen with each stroke and quickly settled down around his shoulders.
"WHOA WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR!" Josh exclaimed
Ryan looked at his shoulders "What do you not like my hair like this?" in a now sultry higher voice.
"What are you talking about you are a man you have short hair and you don't talk like that!" Josh began to panic
Ryan was now starting to feel self conscious and started to hiccup "Why are *hiccup* you acting like *hiccup* this *hiccup* *hiccup*" 
Ryan was oblivious to the changes as a now amble bosom grew with each hiccup and struggled against his utterly strained and tight tshirt.
"Rebecca why aren't you wearing a bra your nipples look so hard they could poke out of your shirt...Why did I just call you Rebecca?"
"More importantly why are you being so crude? You know I have an anxiety disorder and I get nervous when people stare at me. Now you have caused a scene, everyone is looking at me and I can't stop *hiccup hiccup hiccup* hiccuping!" Rebecca said as this round of hiccups expanded her tits 1 final time and completed her transformation into a woman.

Before Josh could say he was sorry Steve the QB walked over leaned on the table blocking Rebecca's view of Josh "Why are you sitting here with this loser when you should be planning your prom date with me?" 
Rebecca shuddered in terror looking back and forth at Josh and Steve for an answer, a way to escape, when she finally uttered "Because I..I.. Im going with Josh to prom?" "You are? Why?"
Josh was now compelled by some unknown force "So that she doesn't have to go out with a man whose testicles have shrunk from all the steroids he has taken." Josh had no idea how he knew that but it shook Steve "How do you know that?" "Doesn't matter now leave us alone before the whole school knows."

As Steve left Rebecca finally calmed down and with her head bent low, eyes fluttering up at Josh and asked "So pick me up at 7?" and winked at him astonishingly similarly to the shop girl

2 weeks later
As Josh picked up Rebecca for the prom he was once again left speechless by her beauty, her trust and especially her tits. From that day on Rebecca and Josh were inseparable and many would ask him what is it that made him so lucky and Josh would answer "$10."

3 comments:

  1. here it is the 1st part of what will be 14 spells inc potion caps.

    I hope you enjoy it and forgive some creative liberty with your orders spells have a way of taking on a life of their own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like Ryan I will love it to help my best friend in this way, and I will certainly never regret it ..... .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will love not only to become Josh's prom date myself, but also his girlfriend, fiancée, bride and wife - and eventually I will happily become the mother of our children .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete