Translate

Mar 21, 2018

Finding the Perfect Dress

It was the week before prom and I still hadn't gotten my tuxedo yet. All of my other friends had gotten their's and they were giving me crap for not having one. When I was at the mall one day, I had grown desperate. I was going into every store trying to find the best deals on tuxedos. Since they were all really the same, it didn't matter how much how it looked, just as long as it was cheap. I had reached the end of the day and I had gotten to one last store. As I went in I noticed that there were only prom dresses inside. After seeing this I turned around to leave when I was stopped by a woman.
"Hello! How can I help you sir?"
"Hi. I was looking for a tuxedo for my upcoming prom, but I can see that this store only sells dresses so I'm just gonna-"
"We have tuxedos! They are just in the back. This store is more for prom dresses but we do have some tuxedos in the back if you are wishing to try them on?" Said the woman. At this point, I might as well at least try.
"Ok sure, I'll try some on"
"Great!" The woman replied. "Now, before I get you any tuxedos, I'm gonna have to ask you a couple of questions so that I can get a form filled out for you in case you ever want to come back."
"Ok" This was a bit weird but I might as well go along to get this over with.
"First question: What is your name?"
"Richard"
"Why are you here?"
"To buy a tuxedo for my prom next week"
"Do you have a date for the prom?"
"Yes. My girlfriend is going with me, although she isn't so happy that I don't have a tux yet"
"Alright that's it!" Only three questions, that seems kinda strange, but oh well.
"Ok, your changing room is number 3. We put the first piece for you to try on"
As I walked in the changing room I noticed that there was no tux at all, but a red prom dress. I knew that this place was a scam. Before I could leave I noticed something about the dress. It was kinda nice. I liked the way the patterns flowed on it. When I touched it the fabric was really soft. I felt compelled to wear it. After I put the dress on I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like an idiot wearing it. As I took it off, I saw another dress get flung over the door, this time a black one. I felt compelled to wear that one too. As I was trying it on I noticed that it was easier to put on than the last one. I guess I really have lost some weight, also I really need to get a haircut cause my hair keeps getting into my eyes and I have to brush it out of the way constantly. When I looked in the mirror I didn't look as ridiculous as before. I almost looked kinda...sexy. Thinking of poses to do, I put my hand on my hip and gave a smile. I'm kinda ashamed to admit that I felt pretty. That was when another dress got flung over, this time a pink one. I did not hesitate on bit to put it on. As I was putting it one I noticed that I filled it out a lot better than the other two, especially my breasts. Thank got that this store has dresses that can hold them in nice and tight. When I looked back in the mirror, I couldn't help but smile. I felt like a princess! That was when the fourth dress was flung over. A gorgouess blue one. After I put it on, I knew this was the one. I stepped out and asked the woman what she thought.
"Oh my god. You look amazing!"
"You really think so?"
"Yes! You look so pretty in that dress. The other girls are gonna be so jealous when they see you."
That's when I thought about my friends Carrie and Miranda. They were gonna be speechless when they saw me in this.
"I think I'm gonna buy this one."
"Great! Now I just need you to answer some follow up questions and we can be on our way. First question: What is your name?"
"Rachel"
"Why are you here?"
"To buy a dress for my upcoming prom"
"Do you have a date for the prom?"
"Yes. My boyfriend is taking me. He is going to flip when he sees me in this. Hopefully he treats me like royalty that night" And maybe I can treat him to something else afterwards as well.
"Great! You're all set. Before you change back into your normal clothes, I just need to take a photo of you to remember you buy. Smile!"
I smile and pose for the nice woman. I'm so glad I came into this store otherwise I never would have found a dress at prom. Maybe I should go get my hair and nails done tomorrow...

"Anther satisfied customer" The lady said as she took the photo to the back and hung it up on a wall with hundreds of other girls in beautiful prom dresses.
"What would you girls do without me?" 



No comments:

Post a Comment