Translate

Mar 18, 2018

Weird family traditions. Part 2 (Request)


The next day I woke up and instictively reached my hand to my crotch so I could scratch my balls like I usualy do. However instead of my manhood I felt soft and moisty lips of a vagina. I got shocked for a moment before I remembered the events of yesterday. "Oh, right" I mumbled to myself realizing that with the current body it would be rather hard to have any balls. I slid my legs down form the bed and sat on the edge for a moment gazing down at myself. It was such a weird sight to see a pair of breasts sticking out of my chest. When I got in a relationship with Linda I never imagined her family can be so crazy to actually swap bodies between eachother. Well, there was no point troubling myself with it. For the whole summer I was Anna and I doubt I could do something about it.

I waited a little bit for my mind to fully wake up before I stood up and went to the bathroom. I definitelly needed a shower since yesterday I skipped it. It's not like I didn't want to see Anna's naked body. She was a very beautiful woman and I would love to take a glance at it but no matter how tempting the idea was it was still a violation of her privacy. Anna however assured me that for the whole summer her body is mine and I should treat it like that so having that in mind I stripped naked and hoped under the shower. As I was rubbing the soap into my skin I was able to suppress my prudery and touched her boobs. They were so soft and felt so nice in my hands I begin to play with them. I begin to feel adventurous so I reached my hand down between my legs and begin to rub my vagina. It was making me so horny I couldn't help it but to slid my fingers inside. As I was playing with myself the pleasure was growing so I increased the speed to make it more intense. The feeling was really good. I used to mastrubate as a guy but this was something completely new and different. Something was coming so I kept fingering myself until it hit me and my mind was blown away with extasy.

"Oh my. This was... fun" I giggled to myself surprised how great it felt. After washing myself I left the shower and looked at the clothes Linda prepared for me earlier. "Very funny" I said to myself seeing the pink skirt. I wasn't very happy about Linda's choice but I decided I'll stop whining and take it like a man. Well, maybe not literally like a man since for the time being I was a woman in every aspect but you know what I mean. When I left the bathroom Linda was already awake and she was making herself some coffee. "Enjoyed yourself?" She winked at me. My face blushed when I realized she knew what I was doing in the shower. I didn't respond and just went to make myself a quick breakfast. After I ate I left the house to enjoy the morning sun for a bit. I was standing at the porch and looking at the sea. It was so beautiful here and the air was refreshing. Too bad I couldn't enjoy it as my own self. Don't take me wrong. Being in Anna's body wasn't that bad, but as a guy her body felt so different I had a hard time to get comfortable in it. While I was contemplaining I didn't notice Linda aproaching me from behind. I gasped in surprise when she warped her hands around my waist and pulled me closer. I felt so small compared to her masculine frame which was quite strange since I've got used to being the larger one. "What are you thinking about?" Linda asked holding me tightly. "I... I don't know. Everything is so strange in this body" I said looking at the sea. "I know. I had the exact same feeling when I first swapped bodies" Linda said. "Really? What did you do then?" I asked. "Nothing. Listen, I know it's hard and you're probably freaking out right now but the best you can do is to embrace it and for the next two months think of yourself like you are actually the real Anna" Linda said. "Embrace it" I reapeted her words. easier said than done but I knew she was right. Complaning won't get me anywhere. "I'll try" I said as I turned around towards her. "That's good" She smiled and reached out her hand towards me. I looked at her hand for a moment before I gently grabbed it. Holding hands we headed towards the beach for a long walk along the sea shore.

2 comments: