Translate

Mar 15, 2018

Good girl


<<I’m not sure. Do you really think these suit me? Aren’t they too big?>> giggled the blonde girl while fondling her breasts.
<<Of course they do, sweety! You look great! In fact I think you would look even better if they were even bigger. Don’t you agree?>> said the guy, and as he finished that sentence the ring he was wearing on his left hand glowed with a strange light.
The girl’s eyes were fixated on that strange ring.
<<I… I guess you’re right honey!>> she said smiling, and suddenly her chest grew another size, squeezed in her pink skimpy dress.
<<Wonderful! Now I think we have to do other adjustments. After all you will need some thick and wide hips to compliment those knockers, won’t you?>>. The ring glowed again.
<<Y… Yeah! You’re right!>> stuttered the girl, trying to resist that hypnotic light. She suddenly felt her hips widen, swaying outwards, inflating to almost ridiculous proportions like a balloon.
<<Perfect! You look stunning! You really make a gorgeous slut now!>> cheered the guy. The girl giggled to those words.
“Why is this happening?! I don’t want this!” thought Connor, barely able to think straight. He felt too dazed to fully process all the changes he went through. The long blonde hair brushing his shoulders, his muscles shrank into a frail feminine figure, those huge tits hanging from his chest barely contained by the revealing outfit he was now wearing, the feeling of a pussy between his now long and smooth legs. He was striving to stay focused, feeling like his consciousness could fade any second now.
<<Stop giving me that sad look Connor! It’s not like you didn’t have this coming to you. You can only blame yourself and your arrogance for this. Despite saying you were my friend you never really supported me in anything and kept me in your shadow since we were little kids. You enjoyed feeling superior to me, being better at school, at sports, and with girls. Well, now I have my revenge! Thanks to this ring now I can have whatever I want! At first I planned to use it to steal your girlfriend and everything you hold dear, but I think that making you my obedient slutty girlfriend is a hell of a lot better!>> said the guy with a triumphant grin on his face.
Connor wanted to say something, to make his friend reason, but all he could do was remain there with a dumb smile on his face, able to only giggle every now and then.
<<Now that you look perfect why don’t we have some fun?>> smirked the guy.
Connor stood there terrified.
<<Why don’t you get on your knees and give me one of those blowjobs you’re so good at? After all, you love sucking dicks now, don’t you?>>. The ring glowed.
<<Y… Yes! I love your cock honey!>> and against his will Connor found himself kneeling down in front of his friend, giggling one more time as he took out his dick with his new petite hands. He looked up to him, feeling forced to smile, and he wrapped his luscious lips around his cock, starting to bob his head back and forth, taking it inside his mouth up to the back of his throat. He felt so uncomfortable with his bare knees on the hard floor, and pubic hair all over his tongue. The taste… the smell… it was disgusting but he couldn’t stop.
As he looked up once again he saw his friend smiling down to him with a malicious look on his face. He wanted to scream, but all he could do was keep sucking. And as the ring kept glowing, he felt his mind slowly fade away.
<<Good girl... Good girl…>>

4 comments:

  1. that woman is stunning. I almost popped just looking at her. great cap

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totaly agree. She is super hot.
    I wonder what her name is to i can look for more if her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alissa arden. i reversed the image and found a few videos

      Delete
    2. This was so wild... I keep trying to keep up, but find the older captions so crazy, hot & done well.

      Delete