Translate

Mar 26, 2018

Weird family traditions. Part 4 (Request)



We did it. I finally married my highschool sweetheart. Sure it was quite different than I expected. When I was imagining our wedding I never considered myself to be the bride. Of course I'm not complaining. The ceremony was lovely and I felt so beautiful in my wedding dress. Standing there right next to Linda who was about to become my husband and exchanging vows was the best moment of my life and when she put the wedding ring on my finger my heart was filled with joy. The wedding party was great and everyone were having so much fun. Don't make me mention about our wedding night. The things we did in bed were magicall and I showed my husband how great I'm going to be as a wife. Later we went on a lovely honeymoon where we had many wonderfull moments which we will remember for the rest of our life. I don't care anymore if I am a man or a woman as long as I can be together with Linda. Oh, who am I trying to kidding. I love being a woman and I wouldn't go back to being a man even if someone gave me one milion dollars. It's actually pretty amazing how well I've adapted to my new gender. Maybe I was always a woman at heart but never realized it? Anyway it's not something I should bother myself with. I am happy as I am and that only matters. Linda seems to be happy with our role swap and she is enjoying wearing the pants in our relationship. She often says I'm making a sweet girlfriend and that she's glad she decided to permamently switch places with Nathan.

Time was flowing fast and before I realized it was already summer. Like the tradition says we all gathered again to perform the swap. This time however I didn't take part in it. The reason why is because I'm six months pregnant at the moment. The swap was never performed on a pregnant woman so to avoid putting the baby at risk this year I will remain myself for the summer. While the whole family was getting ready to swap I was at the beach having fun in the water and basking in the sun. As I stood at the seashore I kept thinking how many things changed when suddenly I heard someone aproaching me. I turned around and saw my husband's handsome face smiling at me. "May I know who you are?" I chuckled wondering who it really is. "Well it's me, your husband" He said as he aproached me and leaned over for a kiss. "Not so fast" I moved away avoiding his kiss. "You won't touch those lips until you say who you are" I teased him a bit. "Stubborn aren't you? It's me, Linda's dad" He finally said. "Now we're talking" I said and let him kiss me. "Prepare yourself girl as you are going to expirience the best summer in your life" He smirked. "We'll see about that" I said hoping he will be as adventurous as he was when he swapped with Linda back on our vacation trip to Croatia because the pregnancy was making me so horny I won't be getting off of him.

THE END

6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely tale, it had to end but it is a sweet story that will remain in the memory. Well done, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job, I love the ending. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are there any family member of Linda that's single? I'd love to date them, so I also could swap with the family...
    Very nice stroy, really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect ending

    ReplyDelete