Translate

Mar 28, 2018

Okay, Change Me Back..


"Okay I believe you now" Ron said to his best friend Will while covering his bare naked skin.
"You sure? Because a few seconds ago you said that I was delusional."
"Yea! Of course I wouldn't believe you. There are no such thing as a magical remote that can change someone. But I guess its true now.. So, will you change me back please? I don't feel so comfortable in this skin.." Ron said but Will keep on staring at Ron's new mound of flesh on his chest.

"Are you staring at my tits?! Ah! You're such a perv.." Ron contiues, but still get ignored by Will.
"I have to say that you're body is absolutely gorgeous. Don't you want to stay that way a bot longer?" Will asked. Getting irritated, Ron tried to cover himself with the hanging mosquito net. But then he realised that now Will can see his nipples through the non transparent fabric.
"Aww, you're just so cute now" Will teased Ron, and watching Ron blushed even made his new feminine face get even cuter.

"Are you sure you want to be back to your old body?" Will grabbed the remote and asked
"Yes! Change me back!"
"But, come on... Don't you like your new body?"
"I guess I like my
new curves, but I don't feel comfortable in it. Everything is just felt off, and my entore body is so sensitive..."
"Hmm... I think I can help you with that." Will inspected the buttons on the remote
"Aha! Here you go!" Will pressed a button on the remote and suddenly Ron's facial expression become relaxed.

Ron's new female body now let go of the mosquito net and lay down on her back.
"Are you feeling okay?" Will asked his transformed friend to make sure she was okay.
"Of course I am, whats the matter?" Ron now speak in a very feminine sound.
"Uh, no just checking."
"Oh, are you not comfortable with me naked? Don't act like you never see me naked.. We've been best friend since we were toddler.." Ron said with a chuckle
Will was now just realize that the button he pressed wasn't only to change Ron's mind into a girl's mind, but adjusting his mind with his new body. Ron was now gone, replaced by Ronnette. But all of old Ron's memory have been altered to suit the current situation which is she believe that she always been Ronnette, Will's best friend.

1 comment: