Translate

Mar 27, 2018

Creamy

Ever since I was a kid my parents told me not to eat whipped cream right from the sprayer, its a bad habit and all that. I don't know if listening would have really mattered, you see some wackjob from the plant that makes my favorite brand spiked a batch with a bunch of femenizing chemicals. 

By the the time I learned about it, it was already too late, my dick was all but gone and I was soft in all sorts of places, if I had actually taken all the insults of people saying I had a girly ass I might have been able to catch on before it was irreversible. Ah well I'm stuck with this thing now so I might as well enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. I've been eating whipped cream for years the same way but maybe not the same brand as my dick has not disappeared. What brand do you eat so I can change like you?

    ReplyDelete