Translate

Mar 21, 2018

Best Movie Ever

My friends and I were all really excited to see the newest action movie that just came out. Critics were saying that it was the best one in the series. When we got to the movie we are sad to find out that it was already sold out. Before we went home we noticed a large group of girls leaving a theater. They all seemed so happy and excited. Curious, I went over and asked them what they had seen.
"We just saw the newest installment of 'Love at First Sight'. It was sooooo good!"
I wasn't really interested in these chick flick type things but my friends convinced me that we were already here so we might as well go watch it. We could always make fun of the movie to get a few laughs in and enjoy ourselves. When the movie started, it was pretty typical rom-com stuff. Boy meets girl, they fall in love, yada yada yada.
"The lead actress in this movie is pretty hot" I whispered to my friend Seth.
As the movie went on I began to see it differently. For some reason I began to relate to the female lead. She was going through a rough time, and the fact that she found love was such a blessing. As I crossed my legs I realized that I had to get a haircut soon because this hair was getting out of control. Maybe I'll put it in a ponytail. Towards the end of the movie I was almost crying when they finally got together and shared that kiss.
"This is the best movie ever" I whispered to my friend Sarah.
When the movie was over, my friends and I got up and started to leave the theater. I noticed that there were only girls watching this movie. Dang, more dudes should come see this. As we were leaving we were talking about how great the movie was and how hot the main actor was. That's when a guy came up to me.
"Excuse me. What movie did you just see?"
"Love at First Sight! It is a wonderful movie about romance and togetherness. I highly recommend it!"
"Eh, sounds pretty lame. Anyways, I was also wondering if you wanted to go out sometime. A pretty lady like you deserves someone special."
"Sure! But on one condition, you have to see this movie with me. It's too good to pass up."
"Ok deal. What was your name again? Mine's Frank."
"Victoria. Nice to meet you Frank"
Frank was such a sweet boy. He took me out to a great dinner where we bonded instantly. Then after that we went to go see Love at First Sight. I promised him he would love it, and I was right.
"That was the best movie I had ever seen!"
"I told you Frances! Now what do you wanna do?"
"Let's go to the mall and shop for some new clothes, and maybe pick up a couple of guys along the way.
"Girl you read my mind!"


1 comment: