Translate

Mar 23, 2018

Kitty wild

"Would you get down from there? It's bad enough that you're in girl-next-door Chizuko's body, but now you're perched on the ledge like a wildcat in heat! As your girlfriend, I protest!" Alice said, exasperated by Carl's antics. 

Carl looked over sheepishly as he teetered on the windowsill in heels. "Sorry hun, I dunno what came over me. That Role Exchanger thing must've picked up traits from Chizuko's kitty cat and given me some, in addition to this silky body of hers. It's just so fun to hop up and feel my breasts bounce as I swish my hair and *meow*, tee hee!" 

Great, thought Alice, just one more crazy thing to deal with. "Aww, don't be a sourpuss," Carl purred, "Surely the R.E. changed you too? My keen eyes do spot a bulge in your skirt." Alice gasped and blushed as Carl leaped over to peek at her shameful secret. "No no, don't touch it, Carl! I just...I got a passing truck driver's huge hairy private parts, and I think he probably drove off with my womanhood!" Alice sobbed. And who knows what else I've got? Alice thought bitterly as she felt the alien sensation of her rock hard cock straining against her panties. She did her best to press it down, but to no avail. "I've tried to hide it from you, but I can't control this thing! I'm so ashamed, I feel like a freak; how can I be your girlfriend now?" 

"*Mew*?" Carl quietly nuzzled and tickled her, first with hair and then with his tongue, and Alice couldn't help but moan as her unwanted cock sprang free. "Carl, what are you---*nnh* oh no baby wait---" but Carl kept up his ministrations. Soon Alice was panting with a surging male sex drive that was also now hers thanks to the R.E. 

"Mmm, Carl, oh no stop that, bad cat, baaaad, bad kitty!  *Uhnnn*  Mhmm, ohh yes, good cat, good kitty---Carl, ohh Carly kitty, Carrrlllly!!" 

1 comment: