Translate

Apr 5, 2018

3 hours and 10 minutes.



"It worked" I said as I saw the hot girl at the pool show me her breasts. "Come here handsome" she said. We kissed, and then walked towards her own room, and we had sex. She was kinky, she was sexy, and she knew how to please a guy. It was the first time I had gone through an experience like that. And there is a reason why I found myself in this position.

My friend James and I had been on a business trip for almost a week. From our hotel room, we would oogle this hot girl that would always go swimming from 9 to 10 in the morning. "Imagine being with a woman like her" I said. "Yeah, I know, she's really hot. What if there was a way?" he asked me. I didn't know what he was talking about, but I listened to his explanation. "All you have to do, is pour this into her drink; I wear this amulet, and voila! I will gain control of her body for 3 hours and 10 minutes". "Lets say I believe you, wouldn't it be weird?" I asked. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you forget it is me inside of her."

I decided to try his plan. Right before she jumped in the pool, I got my chance, I swapped her water bottle for a previously spiked one. She took a sip and jumped in the pool. About 10 minutes later, she was flashing me. And about 30 minutes later, we were at her room having fun.

I left her room, just in time, right before James got out of her body. As I entered our room, James woke up. "That was awesome. Did you have fun? I sure did" I said. "Wait? will she remember?" I asked James. "Yes of course, that's why it is so important you didn't mention my name while we were making out. That way she would think the whole thing was her doing" James explained.

"Great! we should do this again tomorrow or something" I said. "Oh, no, we are doing this again today. This time you'll be her" he said as he handed me the amulet. As soon as I wore it, I jumped inside her body.

I unlocked the door to her room. And wore something sexy while James got to my room. I openned the balcony door, and felt the breeze caressing my body. "Wow, this is great" I said with her sexy voice. James knocked on the door. "Come in" I said. I didn't look back, I was still entranced by all the feelings.


He walked towards me and kissed me on the neck. I felt goosebumps, and my nipples erect. "Hey, I just did your friend, lets see if you can top him" I said, pretending to actually be the girl. What happened next were the best 3 hours of my life.

Since then we have been using the potion and amulet every single day. Taking turns, but to tell you the truth I don't want to take turns, I want to be the girl every single time.



1 comment:

  1. Incredible! I love how they trick the poor girl into thinking that she was responsible for their perverted actions. I would love to see a sequel from the perspective of the girl, where this has kept going on. And she struggles to reconcile "her" bizarre behavior with the person she actually is, as well as the consequences of the duo's careless actions on the girl. Maybe, her job, her boyfriend...

    Loved it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete