Translate

Apr 7, 2018

man enough

"wanna try it?" the man said to me, seeing i was looking for his sport car. I hesitated first and then ask if he was really talking to me. He laughed and ask his question again. "but, be careful, you have to be man enough to enter this car" he warned me. But taking it as a joke i walked in the direction of the car anyway. In one swift movement, i put a foot on the car floor and began entering it. But as i do, something weird happen, something too fast to make me stop my movement before it was too late. As my body enter the car it was changed. My clothes disappeared letting appearing my altered body under it. All my leg became soft and feminine, followed by my crotch where i saw my penis disappeared in a newly formed pussy. My ass became rounder and my belly flat. When the changes came to my chest i could see it becoming more slim and two mound of flesh grew on it, forming two perky breasts. When i fully realized what happened, my face had already changed and was now rounder and softer with feminine features.
When my sexy butt finally sit on the car i was a man no longer. What left of me was just a sexy brunette cutie only wearing high heels. Trying to manage what have happened to me, i look at the man and something clicked into my mind. I was suddenly not thinking of being a man anymore. All i was thinking was how i can please this man. I wasn't interested in riding his car anymore.
Instead i put back the seat in horizontal position, waiting for him so i can ride him instead.


1 comment:

  1. Alice, I wanna huggle you! Nice cap, you are back, and as peppy as usual! :D

    ReplyDelete