Translate

Apr 27, 2018

Toys 2 life


I had all kinds of collectibles. And I specially enjoyed buying toys to life figurines. One day, I found a new kind of toy, it was labelled ma chérie. At the store they had 6 different figurines. "They are compatible with all your favorite videogames" the store clerk said. They were no doubt bootleg toys. But I just have to have them, "Ok, fine, i'll take them all".

When I arrived home, I took the first toy, a well endowed red headed woman, and scanned it into my console. "Not recognized" appeared on the screen. "That's a bummer" I said. But the figurine's eyes started glowing. Seconds later, I felt a huge electric shock coming from it. "Ouch" I yelled. I realized what it had done right away. I was a living copy of the figurine. I had breasts, and I could see my red hair covering my face. "It turned me into her?" I said with a sexy voice.


I checked my body out, realizing even my clothes had changed. After taking a selfie, and checking my body out, I realized I had to try another figurine. I picked up the naked one covered in some kind of blue butterflies. After scanning it, I was transformed again.


This time, I didn't complain, the electric shock felt orgasmic. "I feel so hot" I said. I tried taking the butterflies off, but they were stuck on my body. Which was a bummer, since I wanted to finger myself, and one butterfly was covering my pussy. So I scanned the next one. The pinked haired bimbo.



I closed my eyes as the transformation happened. When I openned them I yelled "Success". I had a piercing on my nose, and my makeup felt as part of my body, but I didn't care. I went out, looking for some guy to score with. I know I know, I was a straight guy, but somehow, I just want to try my new body out. Thank god I am irresistable, I found a guy in no time, I ended up at his place. And oh my god. It felt great. I was so great riding him. And he knew exactly how to turn me on.

Anyways, I went back home, "Time to turn back" I said. But I realized I didn't know how. "Shit" I said. I thought about going back to the store and ask the seller how to turn back, but it was way too late at night. I kept looking at the other three figurines. "Maybe I shouldn't" I said, trying to convince myself not to try transforming again. But I just had to try them.

In case you are wondering, I never went back to the store. And btw, this is how I look as my other three figurines:







2 comments:

  1. I would definitly stay in the body of that second to last figurine

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last figurine I would stay in

    ReplyDelete