Translate

Apr 26, 2018

Sometimes


Sometimes in the morning I forget what had happened to me. Even for a second, I see the reflection of a woman on my bedroom mirror, and I say hello. Usually it takes me about 5 seconds to realize that the woman I am looking at is me. I spend some time oogling at myself. Admiring my perfect round ass.

Other times, I wake up with a hand on my breasts, and another one down on my crotch. Those are the best days. I spend some time exploring myself, finding out what I like, what turns me on.



But what's for sure, since it was part of the curse, it's that by 8 in the morning, I forget I used to be a man, and start acting like a woman. At that moment, I get dressed as provocately as I can, and go out looking for some guy to score with.

My memories usually come back at around 1 a.m. I know the girl who cursed me did so, so that I would get disgusted, but the truth, I remember my day with so much hapiness, that I can't wait to go out and make out with some guy again. And sometimes I do, I live my home at 2 am, and once again I go out to hook up with some guy... or girl...

1 comment:

  1. interesting way to be forced to be a girl

    I think I would not complain about experiencing something like it n////n

    ReplyDelete