Translate

Apr 18, 2018

Another two wishes

"I don't know why it is always the same deal. Two guys find a magic lamp, they make a wish each, and they find theirselves in unexpected places" I remember thinking that a long time ago after reading a short story on the Internet. But last night me and my friend did find a magic lamp. "So clichè" I said. But just for fun we rubbed it, and a genie came out of it.

She had a weird pink shade on her skin, and spoke in a sexy tone. "Thank you for setting me free, I am Georgette. I will grant you three wishes each" she said. We found her name funny. "What's with your name?" my friend James asked. "Let's just say that if you don't want to be in my place, you shouldn't wish to have genie's powers". At the time we didn't know what she meant.

"Ok ok... I'll go first", James said. "Amy keeps blowing me off. I wish she was madly in love with me". The genie made a few hands moves, and then sent a kiss to James. Some dust covered him, and in a matter of seconds James was gone, replaced by a woman.


"What did you do?" I asked. "The Amy he spoke off is a lesbian, I turned your friend into the kind of person she loves" Georgette said. "Wait what?" James with a new high pitched voice said. "This isn't what I wished for!". James looked so sexy, and specially as an angry girl. She was turning me on. But I laughed. "Just wish yourself back, you still have two wishes" I said. "I can't believe I have just a wish. Genie, I wish I was back to my former male self" James said. "Sorry, no can do, James has two wishes left, but you are not him anymore" she said. James looked at me, and asked me to use one of my wishes to turn him back. "Sure buddy" I said, "but let me just make one wish myself". "Fine, just be carefull" James said.

"Genie, Georgette" I said chuckling at her name, I cleared my throath and said, "I wish I was about 5 years younger". Once again she did a few hand moves, and sent me a kiss. The pink powder cover me whole. And once it was gone, I found myself with smother younger skin.


"Not you too" James said. "What do you mean? ... my voice! you turned me into a girl! I just wished to be younger!" I complained. "Did I forget to mention I am a genie that specializes in gender alteration? Silly me" Georgette said. "This sucks, now we can't have anymore wishes" I said. "I'll tell you what, I can make everything normal if you want" she proposed. "That sounds great, and we will still have our two remaining wishes" James said. "Oh no, those are gone... and there is nothing I can do about it" she said. "Fine" we both said with our sexy new voices. She sent both of us kisses and faded away.

----

"Hey Kat, are you going to Amy's place tonight" I asked my friend. "Sure, we have our first official date. She's just so hot". Ever since Kat found out she was a lesbian, she's been having so much fun, and she loves her new friend Amy. "And you? are you going out with John again?" she asked me. "Yes, I sure hope tonight is the night" I said hoping we would finally sleep together.

I don't know what we were so upset about a few hours ago, but at least everything feels so normal.

2 comments:

  1. Kimkat, this is a great twist that neatly resolves the "how many wishes remaining?" question of many genie caps. Nicely done. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind comments Karen. I love stories with twists and mental changes.

    ReplyDelete